Rumor Alert: Half-Blood Prince Trailers and Posters oh My!

HBP Film
January 20, 2009, 01:17 PM

Rumor Alert! Many reports are online, first brought to us by Portkey.it, stating that the full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be attached to Inkheart in theaters this weekend.  Please note, some are saying this will be a new trailer, however it is most likely (if true) that this will be the trailer released back at the end of November. Also, reports say is that we will see an official HBP movie poster within the next few weeks. WB does not comment on rumors such as this, so please keep all of this in the rumor category for now!

Thanks to Portkey and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hagiographer13

A new trailer might be nice too.

Posted by Hagiographer13 on January 20, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
jeanna

I can’t wait for the poster, most likely it will focus on Harry and Dumbledore but perhaps it will have a small hint of snape on it since he is The Half Blood Prince.

Posted by jeanna on January 20, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Nurlomum

I’m really keen to see some posters. That’s one thing I always look forward to with these movies.

I wonder how long ‘the next few weeks’ is.

Posted by Nurlomum on January 20, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Violet

A new trailer would be nice since we r still 6 months out from the release…..but whatev WB will do what they want.

Posted by Violet on January 20, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Okrim

The next few weeks means “by the end of January” XD

Posted by Okrim on January 20, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Hagiographer13

“I can’t wait for the official trailer — to finally show up all the fan-made ones for what they are.”
Posted by Hagiographer13

Oops! Should have been official POSTER! :D

Posted by Hagiographer13 on January 20, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
andrea

well I have solid proof (a warner alert) that we’ll see a teaser poster by the end of january. We just have to be patient! xD

Posted by andrea on January 20, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Redbeard

why not a new trailer, a new trailer was already spotted in Japan wasn’t it. (I still don’t understand why I can’t find it on youtube, you’d think someone would have put it online by now)

Posted by Redbeard on January 20, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Joey

Its about time that we get to see a poster! I don’t think we will see a new preview until May or June. Its to early for a new preview. They don’t want to show to much to early now do they?

Posted by Joey on January 20, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Natalie

I think it is about time to see a new poster… a GOOD new poster… i don’t want it to be like the ones that they have in all the sticker albums… they were pretty awful..

Posted by Natalie on January 20, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Brad

A proper HBP poster would be awesome, I can’t wait! It can go in my room to match my Something Wicked POA Theatrical Poster :D

Posted by Brad on January 20, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Zulu Firebolt

Well, i hope the HBP movie is well done. I wasn’t thrilled with the OOTP film due to it being chopped and sped through. I mean I get to the Movies, sit down and were all done. I mean alot of key parts in the book were left out, and the battle at the department of Mysteries, Dumbledore vs Voldemort-were not right. I know it has to do with the screen writing-glad to see Steve Kloves back at the helm for HBP!Hopefully they extend and show some blood for once at the battle in Hogwarts and the Tower scenes. After the Prisoner of Azkaban—which is the best film in the series—the last two were mediocre—here’s hoping.

Posted by Zulu Firebolt on January 20, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
hambro

I really hope it’s a new trailer, the one from japan? Anyway, I am also eager to see the first poster, I too always look forward to the hp posters, i liked the order of the phoenix one with voldermort, that was cool shame about the movie… stupid wb!

Posted by hambro on January 20, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Tracy

I can’t wait … it just seems so long ago. I hate being a nay-sayer because I love Harry and the world Jo created…just so much has happened and ended…I think the hype is gone in a way. It’s very sad for me.

Posted by Tracy on January 20, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
hambro

I agree

Posted by hambro on January 20, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator

"Makes a diff'rence, havin' a decent family," he said. "Me dad was decent. An' your mum an' dad were decent. If they'd lived, life woulda bin diff'rent, eh?"[br]"Yeah... I s'pose," said Harry cautiously. Hagrid seemed to be in a very strange mood.[br]"Fam