New Half-Blood Prince Trailer Running in Japan, New Stills of Snape on the Tower, Greyback, Draco and More

HBP Film
January 18, 2009, 10:36 AM

Thanks to Pottermania for letting us know about a trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is running in Japan, that contains many new images from the upcoming film. You can see new stills of this trailer via this link, including a remarkable look at Snape on the Astronomy tower,  wand at hand, gesturing to Harry to remain silent right before those pivotal events with Dumbledore,  as well as a dramatic photo of Greyback dragging a victim, while the Death Eaters are creating havoc in Diagon Alley. UPDATE: At the request of Pottermania, we must ask you to view all of the remaining photos including ones of Draco, Luna in the Lion hat and more via their website. Please note: These stills are heavily watermarked and in some instances are blurry. We do not know if when this trailer will be released or online and will update with more when we can. Thanks T!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

kassia

Where’s the picture of Ron and Harry that people are talking about? I’d love to see Rupert and Dan in one shot together, it’s always just Harry and Hermione, and Ron’s shunted to the side.

Posted by kassia on January 21, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
vineeth

@McFU, BellaSnape and dead don jon — Thank you so very much for restoring my faith in the fandom. I’m as big a fan as anybody out there but the senseless rambling that goes on here is silly. Ohh Snape and shhh – sacrilege – burn WB burn!!! Come off it, guys – take a deep breath and learn to appreciate the beauty of an ‘adaptation’. Im glad not everybody is like that.

Posted by vineeth on January 21, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Lily Potter :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna pass out !! I have to see this before i even believe this amazing news !!

Posted by Lily Potter :D on January 21, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
BellaSnape

@vineeth, I spoke from the heart, being just as annoyed as you. I only hope the four of us can capture more followers.

Posted by BellaSnape on January 21, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
decarus

I think we all need to get a grip. I like to nit pick about all the details of the film, but i don’t think there is anything wrong with that. That doesn’t mean i won’t still like the film though. I think what we have seen so far looks great.

Posted by decarus on January 21, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Zivlok

I’d just like to say that the kanji in WB’s HP font is INTENSELY AWESOME LOOKING. That is all.

Posted by Zivlok on January 22, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Antonia

I can’t believe this. What the hell happened with Dubledore’s blackend hand??? I HATE DAVID HAYMAN!!! He will ruin this movie…

Posted by Antonia on January 22, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

I’m with Sorcererke, what is that weird building with the head and arms coming out of it behind Greyback in Diagon Alley

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on January 24, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator

Cho made a funny noise halfway between a sob and a laugh. She was even nearer him now. He could have counted the freckles on her nose.[br]"I really like you, Harry."[br]He could not think. A tingling sensation was spreading throughout him, paralyzing his