New Half-Blood Prince Trailer Running in Japan, New Stills of Snape on the Tower, Greyback, Draco and More

HBP Film
January 18, 2009, 10:36 AM

Thanks to Pottermania for letting us know about a trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is running in Japan, that contains many new images from the upcoming film. You can see new stills of this trailer via this link, including a remarkable look at Snape on the Astronomy tower,  wand at hand, gesturing to Harry to remain silent right before those pivotal events with Dumbledore,  as well as a dramatic photo of Greyback dragging a victim, while the Death Eaters are creating havoc in Diagon Alley. UPDATE: At the request of Pottermania, we must ask you to view all of the remaining photos including ones of Draco, Luna in the Lion hat and more via their website. Please note: These stills are heavily watermarked and in some instances are blurry. We do not know if when this trailer will be released or online and will update with more when we can. Thanks T!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Sirius

Se sei italiano vai su Portkey.it

Posted by Sirius on January 18, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Jonatan

I NEED THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jonatan on January 18, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
ele0206

Grazie mille Sirius. :)

Posted by ele0206 on January 18, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Adam

Awesome a new trailer! But… I was reading on mugglenet that the rumors were that this trailer would be the last full one :( hopefully not! I think they should make at least one more.

Posted by Adam on January 18, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
dhsnapeandlily

i would ask for someone to put in on youtube but seeing as how my computer just won’t let me enter (to youtube i mean) please put it in any other program once you have it, i really do wanna see it

Posted by dhsnapeandlily on January 18, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
izziewitch

why can’t I see these pix? I went to the site, but all I get is a bunch of writing in Japanese when I click on the pix. What am I doing wrong?

Posted by izziewitch on January 18, 2009, 05:03 PM report to moderator
izziewitch

never mind! I just wasn’t being patient enough.

Posted by izziewitch on January 18, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
littleL

I’ve emailed leaky the tip, but I think this is the new trailer :)

Posted by littleL on January 18, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I love all the pictures. The trailer that someone talked about was new… It’s not. It’s the third one they gave us. I saw it because it’s where Harry and Dumbledore go through the pensive. Some of these pictures are new. My question is why is Luna sitting at the Gryffindor table? I thought she was in Ravenclaw? But o well I do hope we get the trailer by tonight or tomorrow. Someone in Japan please leak it.

Posted by teddy bear on January 18, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

Nice try littleL. It’s the third trailer. Not the fourth one.

Posted by teddy bear on January 18, 2009, 05:43 PM report to moderator
littleL

I’ve not seen the third one before, oops n mind!

Posted by littleL on January 18, 2009, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Kevin

these are amazing…in the greyback picture is that diagon alley/weasley’s wizard wheezes?!

Posted by Kevin on January 18, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Rosalie

Harry and Ginny almost snogging dies

Posted by Rosalie on January 18, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
herpo

NO!nonononono…I cannot believe the folks at Warner have the audacity to put this scene in a trailer.I am talking about the one where Snapes tells Harry to be quite.They ruined the whole Snape debate on purpose and they are not ashamed to even show it in a trailer.I hoped that after the negative comments regarding this scene,from the screenings,they would cut it.They have no right whatsoever to ruin the books in such a way.They have taken very many liberties so far but enough is enough.Mark my words fellow potterfans.The plot in the Seventh will be altered beyond reckognition.I am very disappointed in this film so far and seeing this pic makes me very sad and angry!

Posted by herpo on January 18, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Athena Malfoy

This is so great more new stuff and I hope that they upload this trailer its great.

Posted by Athena Malfoy on January 18, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

He couldn't know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter -- the boy who lived!"