New Half-Blood Prince Trailer Running in Japan, New Stills of Snape on the Tower, Greyback, Draco and More

HBP Film
January 18, 2009, 10:36 AM

Thanks to Pottermania for letting us know about a trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is running in Japan, that contains many new images from the upcoming film. You can see new stills of this trailer via this link, including a remarkable look at Snape on the Astronomy tower,  wand at hand, gesturing to Harry to remain silent right before those pivotal events with Dumbledore,  as well as a dramatic photo of Greyback dragging a victim, while the Death Eaters are creating havoc in Diagon Alley. UPDATE: At the request of Pottermania, we must ask you to view all of the remaining photos including ones of Draco, Luna in the Lion hat and more via their website. Please note: These stills are heavily watermarked and in some instances are blurry. We do not know if when this trailer will be released or online and will update with more when we can. Thanks T!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Crown Victoria

Thats not a new video brian……..o_O

Posted by Crown Victoria on January 18, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
brian kwisconsin

yes it is! its brand new! not the ones released here!

Posted by brian kwisconsin on January 18, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
hambro

They were awesome, I can’t wait for the trailer. I hope it’s tomorrow!

Posted by hambro on January 18, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
brian kwisconsin

watch it b4 u say its an old 1! look at the ones on yahoo and youtube its not one of them!

Posted by brian kwisconsin on January 18, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
T_D_O

I looked. It’s all the same scenes as the leaked international trailer from October.

Your trailer = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXUv7H85IA (added Oct 26 2008)

Posted by T_D_O on January 18, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

Hmm. I looked at some of them, but now they won’t load for me.

Anyway, Rupert talked to The Telegraph about the R/Hr kiss and a little bit about Cherrybomb: http://www.rupert-grint.us/wordpress/2009/01/17/rupert-grint-quoted-in-the-telegraph/#comments

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 18, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
AJWC1

Oh my gosh, I can’t see any of it, it’s loading extremely slowing.

Just reading Ron and big arms and shaking hands with Harry is driving me crazy…

I want to see it all…

Posted by AJWC1 on January 18, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Lillie Lovegood

Luna’s Lion hat looks cool! I wonder if it actually roars!xx

Posted by Lillie Lovegood on January 18, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Harry Loony

but guys this is the same one as the one we saw three months ago…

Posted by Harry Loony on January 18, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Dawn

I’d rather see the trailer than look at the stills, but I guess I’ve got no other option at the moment. Let’s hope we see it soon.

Is it wrong that I’m not super excited after seeing the stills? :S

Posted by Dawn on January 18, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Martina

Aaaaah! Thank you sooo much leaky cauldron!

i sooo can’t wait until the movie premieres =)

The dark side is finally taking over!

Posted by Martina on January 18, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Neil

That one with Snape and Harry is weird. Snape didn’t know Harry was there, so I’m curious as to how the scene is going to pan out.

Posted by Neil on January 18, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
tristan

We will see the t trailer tonight or tomorrow I now it

Posted by tristan on January 18, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Jen

ok I wanna see this trailer now!

Posted by Jen on January 18, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Chris

brian kwisconsin, that trailer is months old. You’re just out of the loop. We’ve had three trailer’s so far, and then this japan one we’re getting pics of now.

Posted by Chris on January 18, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator

"We think the reason Umbridge doesn't want us trained in Defense Against the Dark Arts," said Hermione, "is that she's got some... some mad idea that Dumbledore could use the students in the school as a kind of private army. She thinks he'd mobilize us ag