Live PotterCast Recording - Movie and Snape and CCs, Oh My

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
January 15, 2009, 07:07 PM

Hey gang: Tonight we invite you to special live PotterCast 181 recording (which will not have Nargles this time, we hope). We have a lot of news to discuss, and then you'll be present for the recording of three canon conundrums about Severus Snape. It starts at 7 p.m. EST. You can listen in or call in to interact live, so here's the info: We will be using TalkShoe so that you can listen in and take part in the episode. We will be soliciting your Snape input, and frankly, we're worried that you all are kinda opinionless on him, so read up and try to figure out what you think about it, OK? ;) Here's what you have to do:

If you would like to listen via the Internet, click here. You will be directed to a chat, but do not have to be a member to be part of it nor do you have to actually chat. Audio of the recording should start playing on your computer.

If you would like to listen via phone, you can call 1.724.444.7444 and enter the call ID 28012#. You will then be prompted to enter a pin number:

-If you are a member of TalkShoe (you don't have to be) you can enter your TalkShoe pin ID to be recognized by your name on the call.
-If you are not a member of TalkShoe, you simply follow the instructions (most likely pressing "1" and then "#") to listen in on the call.

We will routinely be taking questions from the chat and from callers (and more frequently from those who are members of TalkShoe, as we can determine order of call for members), so please join us! See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Liza

Can’t wait! I’ve never been able to make a live Pottercast before. :D

Posted by Liza on January 15, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
ooovettyooo

why am i blocked from chatting??

Posted by ooovettyooo on January 15, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Becca

Being blocked from chat is no fun, especially when I was in the first 10 or so to get there! The chat starts and it crashes my internet. I return and I can’t chat. Ustream is so much better, it isn’t limited. Although, admittedly, you can’t have guest speakers.

Posted by Becca on January 15, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
xxkristeen

Oh, we’ve already had Nargles. D: John-abductin, sound-screwing naNrgles!

Posted by xxkristeen on January 15, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
xxkristeen

Becca- same thing here. :/ I was chatting, Firefox crashed, and now I’m blocked. D:

Posted by xxkristeen on January 15, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Phoenix

I keep getting logged out for some reason. good show though!

Posted by Phoenix on January 15, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Phoenix

Becca – same thing has happend to me a few times, I was there early and could talk, but now Im blocked. _

Posted by Phoenix on January 15, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator
asdfghjkl;

I hope more people leave for MC so I can chat. >.>

Posted by asdfghjkl; on January 15, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
xxkristeen

You know what would be awesome? A PotterCast from the Inauguration.

Too bad they’re not going. D:

Posted by xxkristeen on January 15, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
daate

how come new people are signing up to the chat all the time and i’m blocked from chatting? i have a talkshoe account…..

Posted by daate on January 15, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
xxkristeen

I dunno daate. I’m a member too! I keep thinking “oh, so many people are logging out, I’ll be able to chat!” But I can’t. :/

Posted by xxkristeen on January 15, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Alatarielle

saaad, that it only work with this number. I would love to listen but since I’m in Europe that’s not going to happen.
well, I’m looking forward to the recording :)

Posted by Alatarielle on January 15, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
daate

well kristeen we both got on eventually!!!:)

Posted by daate on January 15, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Liza

Ah, that was awesome! Thanks!

Posted by Liza on January 15, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

Oh it was so much fun! But Melissa in the middle you said “should we take another caller?” …“# 324” that was me! You were about to, but then john said something and you guys moved on! I was so close!. Hahah well maybe next time. :) Thanks for the great show!

Posted by Lorelai on January 15, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[Malfoy] muttered something in which the words "my father" were distinguishable.[br]"Oh yeah?" said Moody quietly, limping forward a few steps, the dull [i]clunk[/i] of his wooden leg echoing around the hall. "Well, I know your father of old, boy... You t