Photos from Rupert Grint's New Film "Cherrybomb"

Grint
January 13, 2009, 10:37 PM

Several new photos from Cherrybomb, starring Rupert Grint are now (UPDATED) available here in our image galleries: one, two, three, and four.  As reported previously, Cherrybomb will premiere next month at the Berlin Film Festival.

Thanks to ICM for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

EruditeWitch

It’s not a curler in his hair, it’s a quiff. the filmmakers wanted Malachy to be very trendy.

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 16, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Erin

His hair is amazing and I’m so excited! (:

Posted by Erin on January 16, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
w

WOW ! YOU HAVE GROWN UP

Posted by w on January 16, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
AJWC1

Regarding the quiff, from what I’ve read from an interview with the makeup/dress people (don’t recall exactly where, I saw it at ICM), Malachy and Luke are like 16, and at that stage when they are “trying” to look older than they are. From hearing from the people that we’ve come in contact with from NI, they say guys don’t really sport quiffs.

Way earlier on, I wasn’t to sure of it, but it suits him and it does give character to Malachy.

It makes me think of how Duckie Dale’s style of dress defines him. I LOVE DUCKIE!!!!!

I can’t wait to see this movie and TONY in WT!!!

TONY!!! Grrrrr….. Oh gosh, SO not the place to fangirl. Hehehehehe…

Posted by AJWC1 on January 16, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

It’s a mark of Rupert’s versatility that Tony and Malachy look like completely different people just from the pictures we’ve seen. Tony is sexy in his own way (scruff and muscles), while Malachy is clean and trendy.

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 16, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
WickedJo

So excited about this movie, I just hope we’ll get it here in Portugal (we got DL, so hopefully…). Rupert looks gorgeous and hot in this pics, and I also wasn’t sure about the quiff at first but now I’m sure it’s perfect for the character and Rupert will rock it, as always :)
hope he gets loads of media recognition for this one

Posted by WickedJo on January 16, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Elie

Rupert should have stuck with HP.

Posted by Elie on January 17, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Vanessa

to elie, why? He’s talented so I don’t see the reason why he should stick with hp.

Posted by Vanessa on January 17, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator
galadriel12

Maybe elie thinks Rupert has left HP completely to do these other movies? But that is not the case (fortunately :( ) He will complete the HP movies in his role as Ron, he just used the time between filming HBP and DH to do Cherrybomb and Wild Target. Yippieee if you as me. :D

Posted by galadriel12 on January 17, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator
AJWC1

Well, one day HP will end. This is the best time for him (or any young HP actor), to explore differerent roles to see what direction their career should go.
I wish he had more time to fit in something else….

Posted by AJWC1 on January 17, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Catherine

As far as we’ve heard, Rupert won’t be doing any full-frontal scenes. At the most we might see his rear, which wouldn’t be bad.

I think it’s great for Rupert that he’s got Cherrybomb, HBP, and Wild Target all coming out in one year. I really hope the Pottercasters go see CB and WT, they both sound like great movies, and I’d love to hear their opinions on Rupert’s non-HP roles.

Posted by Catherine on January 19, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
rownak = )

Um, wow. I never thought I’d say this but Rupert is getting to be quite the hot one now isn’t he? (feels so weird saying that about our little roonil wazlib but oh well little boys grow up hehe)

Posted by rownak = ) on January 22, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

"I remember only forcing myself, sleeplessly, endlessly, second by second, to exist... I settled in a faraway place, in a forest, and I waited... Surely, one of my faithful Death Eaters would try and find me... one of them would come and perform the magic