Photos from Rupert Grint's New Film "Cherrybomb"

Grint
January 13, 2009, 10:37 PM

Several new photos from Cherrybomb, starring Rupert Grint are now (UPDATED) available here in our image galleries: one, two, three, and four.  As reported previously, Cherrybomb will premiere next month at the Berlin Film Festival.

Thanks to ICM for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Confederate Lady

OK! I’m singing the American "Unfair Song………how come WE don’t get to see these great films? Sing along, fellow “outcasts”..[to the tune of ‘High Ho’ from’Snow White’…NOT FAIR, not fair. Just look at Rupert’s hair! We want to see, how great he’ll be..Not, fair. Not faire. NOT FAIR!!!! Not fair, not fair! Just look at Ruper’s hair….

Posted by Confederate Lady on January 15, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

Those rumors aren’t true as far as what the tabloids said. The pictures they showed were taken at a cast party in July, not on New Year’s. And Rupert and Kim weren’t alone at all. The directors were even there! Kim has had a boyfriend for a long time and she came out on her website and publicly denied the rumors.

They could have a thing, we don’t know. We’re not in their business and we shouldn’t be. But they are both beautiful people, that’s for sure. She is curvy and buxom and incredible. UK residents can watch her in Cranford.

I wonder where all of our favorite Rupert haters are right now? Doesn’t he look amazing!? That man can sure set a scene with just his expression. It almost like watching an entire movie in one shot.

He’s a porcelain god.

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 15, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

@ Confederate Lady:

I expect we will get the film. I mean, we got Driving Lessons (albeit in a limited release) and it didn’t get nearly as much buzz. Ha. It seems like some of the media (I’ve been googling to see who else is covering it to help out ICM) have forgotten that Rupert even did DL, in which he was also shirtless (briefly), had a kiss scene, and an implied love scene.

Anyway, yeah, the Rupert and Kim rumors aren’t true. I’ll just add to what Sam said and say that Kim has a boyfriend.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 15, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Pete

Erudite, don’t call out the haters, they don’t have anything to do with this. This movie seems really cool, I wanna see it.

Posted by Pete on January 15, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
michele

Well even if we only get the DVD here in the US I will be happy. I thought Rupert was good in DL, and Emma’s Ballet Shoes is my niece’s favorite movie and Dan in My Boy Jack made me cry. Not a huge fan of December Boys but I think Dan was good in it but the editing was a bit weird for me. I think they are all going to have great careers after Potter and they seem to choose roles which help them grow instead of just any old role just to be in a film.

On the girlfriend/not girlfriend front-I think that if Rupert and this girl date that is great if they are not then they are not. The HP guys and girls are all young adults now are going to be seen dating people. If you are a true fan of them be happy when they find love don’t hate on the girl or guy they are dating. I mean there have been some really nasty things said about Tom Felton’s girlfriend that are just down right mean. We don’t know this girl or for that matter any of the girlfriend or boyfriend so why tear them apart for no other reason then because they are dating your favorite HP star.

Posted by michele on January 15, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Alice

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!

I am so dragging my flatmate with me if it comes out here. Although I’ve sort of converted her to the Rupert love, so actually dragging may not be necessary.

Posted by Alice on January 15, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
AJWC1

Thanks, Pete, I was about to say that. Don’t call out anyone….

Don’t stir up anything.

Just enjoy…

Posted by AJWC1 on January 15, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
blackcatwitch

The year of Grint is gonna be a he11 of a amazing year. Rupert Rocks!

Posted by blackcatwitch on January 15, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Pete

You’re welcome lol. I’m straight, but for a freakin redhead, Rupert looks good lol

Posted by Pete on January 15, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

Michele: I don’t think anyone has bashed Kim, have they? Maybe I missed it. If it wasn’t for the fact that she has a boyfriend, I would be so happy for both of them if something was going on, it’s just not. I know for a fact that the pictures were taken in July and they were there with cast and crew.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 15, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Sonja

“I wonder where all of our favorite Rupert haters are right now?”

Aaaaawwwww,,,,an invation…how nice….buuuuut I´ll think I´ll have to pass this one….maybe some other time….But thanks a billion time….

Posted by Sonja on January 15, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

He’s too hot! He’s just too hot!

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 16, 2009, 12:03 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

Is that a curler in his hair?!

Posted by pottershrink on January 16, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
ashley

rupert looks GREAT, and kimberly is so sexy. i really want to know what’s the story about and can’t wait for it!!

Posted by ashley on January 16, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Shivi

Thanks, Karin. I really do hope she is a very nice actress ‘coz I haven’t seen any of her movies but in those very little pictures of her she looks fine !!!! And in the snog one, she does look a little like Emma. But no one can beat Emma !!! Seriously !!!! WHY IS RUPERT LOOKING SO CUTE ????

Posted by Shivi on January 16, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator

"If there's one thing I pride myself on, it's my Memory Charms."