Dan Radcliffe to Guest on Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Radcliffe
January 12, 2009, 12:31 PM

Thanks to our Order partner DanRadcliffe.com for the news that actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is due to be a guest tonight on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. This is apparently a new episode, and is due to be broadcast on the NBC network later tonight at 12:35 (check your local listings for more).

Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

znachki

qwill – totally agree about the “disruptive audience member relocation plan”. I used to be the house manager at an Equity theater, and the student matinees drove the actors nuts! Talking, food and just general disruptive behavior – and this was before cell phones and IM. I finally started giving a “if you can hear the actors, they can hear you speech”, and you’d be suprised at how many times I saw the “OMG I had no idea” light go on. Those girls however, were beyond the pale. Cretins!

Posted by znachki on January 13, 2009, 11:05 PM report to moderator
qwill

Robert, I believe you’re right. I cannot even imagine people following my every move.

Posted by qwill on January 13, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
ScottMan

Oh dear god he gets more and more charming every day.

Posted by ScottMan on January 14, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Miriam

I can’t believe the way some idiots behave at the theatre! I thought the cinema was bad. Great interview. Just a month from tomorrow until deathly hallows starts filming!

Posted by Miriam on January 14, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on January 14, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
monica

harry potter is the best
i luv daniel
i luv harry potter
daniel kpn ni ke indonesia di tunngu ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by monica on January 17, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator
wesley

isso é maravilhoso adorei esse web site vcs são demais!!! of brazilian wesley big kiss

Posted by wesley on January 17, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Anna

oh wow that was quite unecessary, Robert. No, I didn´t notice Dan was with an ipod, and it´s true thathe wasn´t going to have a long chat with paparazzi watching, but just a hi would be nice. What was rude was you making assumptions about me when you don´t know me at all. When did I ever say I was perfect again?

Posted by Anna on January 17, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
kay

i love this interview!! dan is so charming and funny and i love conan o’brien. in my personal opinion, he’s as good as if not better than letterman, because he pulls of being really funny without the demeaning thing. (does anyone else find letterman a tad demeaning? i mean he’s so funny with his dry humor, but i thought his interviews with emma and kristen stewart are just a little awkward. just my opinion.) is this up in the leaky video galleries? dan is so awesome.

Posted by kay on January 18, 2009, 07:16 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff067_thumb

Ha, everything Dan is on these days, they always start off with “Harry Potter gets naked!” I’m so sick of people who call Dan, “Harry.” He has a name, people.
Not geared at anyone here, but news reports in general :/

Posted by SylvieTheHufflepuff on January 30, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator

"You might be laboring under the delusion that the entire wizarding world is impressed with you... but I don't care how many times your picture appears in the papers. To me, Potter, you are nothing but a nasty little boy who considers rules to be beneath