Let's Go Shopping at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
January 10, 2009, 08:22 AM

It's a new year and time for a new poll at the Universal Orlando Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website. The new poll asks fans :" Which would be your favorite place to shop in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?"

Your choices are Honeydukes, Ollivanders, or Zonko's Joke Shop. To Vote click here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction is under construction in Orlando, Florida and will be open sometime in 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

LemonFaerie

WHY is there not an “All of the above” option, and a write-in for WWW? Seriously! sigh

Posted by LemonFaerie on January 10, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
kendra

I voted Honeydukes because 1) I’d rather go to Hogsmead then Diagon Alley 2) the candy, treats, and sweets would be just the same to muggles where as a wand wouldn’t work for me.:( But Ollivanders is a close second.

Posted by kendra on January 10, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Robbie Doyle

Why do we have to choose between the three. I want them all and the theme park should be big enough for all three.

Posted by Robbie Doyle on January 11, 2009, 03:07 AM report to moderator
Prenz

Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes would’ve been my choice, and I don’t know why that’s not on there… :-(
I voted for Honeydukes

Posted by Prenz on January 11, 2009, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Susanna

D’you guys reckon they’re going to be adding in other shops from Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade? x

Posted by Susanna on January 11, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Mr. Sprout

vote ollivanders!

Posted by Mr. Sprout on January 11, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
??????

GO Olivander’s! Fom the 1st movie! Yeah! Best one YET!!!

Posted by ?????? on January 11, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix's parole officer

Why cant we shop at all 3?

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on January 12, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Steve

I already have wands. Sweets are nice, but Zonkos would be wicked. Think of all the cool stuff they have there!

Posted by Steve on January 12, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Lexi

Honeydukes all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Lexi on January 12, 2009, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Lapis Lazuli

I voted Ollivanders because buying a wand at a wand shop seems cooler and most unique to me. XD A glorious sweet shop like Honeydukes was really tempting though.

Posted by Lapis Lazuli on January 12, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Kristine Davis

What, no Madam Malkins? What about Wiseacre’s Wizarding Equipment…after all, we need some place to buy our bits and bobs. I’m hoping they’ll be more than one emporium, with a good variety of items. (Can they partner with Noble Collection?) I’d love to bring back some really good souvenirs, as opposed to junk.

Posted by Kristine Davis on January 13, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
hannah

Omg can you imagine waiting in a really really really long line with a load screaming kids waiting to get a wand? because they’re not actually going ti be all like “the wand chooses the wizard” ? i don’t think because it will just be like a normal shop where you go in and buy a wand. i voted honeydukes because i like sweets and it would be sooooo cool to go in and just be in honeydukes!

Posted by hannah on January 13, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Jeannette

Why not all 3? Isn’t it suppose to be a shopping chain like in the book? D=

Posted by Jeannette on January 18, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff067_thumb

I wish we could pick all three…

Posted by SylvieTheHufflepuff on January 30, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

"The Inner Eye does not See upon command!" she said in scandalized tones.[br]"I see," said Professor Umbridge softly, making yet another note on her clipboard.[br]"I -- but -- but... [i]wait!"[/i] said Professor Trelawney suddenly...

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014