New Interview with Katie Leung

Leung
September 14, 2008, 01:38 PM

There is a brief new interview with Katie Leung (Cho Chang), where the actress mentions her work in the Harry Potter films, attending film premieres and her guest role in a TV series. At this link you can see two new photos of Katie, where she also says of Potter: “I met J K Rowling for the first time at one of the Harry Potter premieres. They are brilliant occasions; people are shouting your name and you always get pampered and put up in a great hotel.” She continues saying she would like to find a boyfriend, noting “I don’t have one at the moment but I want one. Because of Harry Potter everyone seems to assume I’m 16, which I don’t think really works in my favour. Friends are always asking me why I haven’t met someone during filming, but being in Harry Potter is a bit like being at school. Everyone in the cast is always looking for something to gossip about, which can be fun, as long as it’s not about you.”

The interview from the Daily Mail is titled “Small-Screen gems: The young British Actresses to Watch,” and notes Katie’s upcoming guest appearance on the ITV drama “Poirot” where Katie is due to star in an episode later this month called “Cat Among the Pigeons.”

Radio Times states this episode is due to air Sunday, September 21 on ITV1 London from 9-11pm, and describes the show as “After revolution overthrows Prince Ali Yusuf, his friend hides priceless jewels in the tennis racquet belonging to English schoolgirl Jennifer Sutcliffe. By rights, the jewels should belong to the prince’s cousin, Princess Shaista, a pupil at Meadowbank School, but no one knows where they are. Poirot, who is at the school to choose a new headmistress, finds out that things and people are not quite as they seem.”

Thanks to ITV and Snitchseeker for the Sunday Mail link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leung News

Susan
Posted by Susan on September 15, 2008, 01:58 AM report to moderator
jaye
Posted by jaye on September 15, 2008, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Mich
Posted by Mich on September 15, 2008, 09:41 PM report to moderator

"I take my hat off to you -- or I would, if I were not afraid of showering you in spiders."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014