Happy Birthday, Helen McCrory

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
August 17, 2008, 11:41 PM

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to actress Helen McCrory, who will be portraying the character of Narcissa Malfoy in the upcoming “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” film. The actress is celebrating her 40th birthday today. Cheers, Helen!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Posted by jenniferjay on August 18, 2008, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I
Posted by Kiwi Mc I on August 18, 2008, 05:38 PM report to moderator
kowshik
Posted by kowshik on August 18, 2008, 08:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ron... haven't I been a good friend... a good pet? You won't let them kill me, Ron, will you... you're on my side, aren't you?"[br]But Ron was staring at Pettigrew with the utmost revulsion.[br]"I let you sleep in my [i]bed[/i]!" he said.