Debut Quibbler Edition Hits the Stands!

Leaky
Posted by: Melissa
June 13, 2008, 04:14 PM

On this freaky Friday we bring you a The Quibbler, a magazine full of “all the news you won’t find anywhere else”! You can read it right here (and if you need directions on how to navigate the document, click here). The first edition, here just in time to celebrate Friday 13th, is right here!

This magazine has been written by Leaky staffers and was the brainchild of our forum mod, Rudius Hagrid; it was produced with help from Chloe, Evreka, Mary Wanguard, Doris, Lunesta, libbysmom, Dreamteam, Moose_Starr, LunasLion, Dragonsinger, danae24, SeverineSnape, Isabel, Jamie, Iheartprofessorsnape, The Azkaban Dietician, rowena r and Makani.

In this edition you can find information on Ministry conspiracies, missing DADA professors, and how to increase your intelligence by being hit by fruit. Useful information for all! Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

iheartrw
Posted by iheartrw on June 14, 2008, 11:16 PM report to moderator
maggie
Posted by maggie on June 15, 2008, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Averyfan
Posted by Averyfan on June 15, 2008, 10:36 AM report to moderator

"And then I ask myself, but how could they have believed I would not rise again? They, who knew the steps I took, long ago, to guard myself against mortal death? They, who had seen proofs of the immensity of my power in the times when I was mightier than