Moviefone Names Arthur Weasley One of the Best Movie Dads

Movies
Posted by: Edward
June 12, 2008, 04:38 PM

There is an honor for Arthur Weasley today care of Moviefone.com, who released their list of the Best Movie Dads Ever. Just in time for Father’s Day, this feature names the father of seven, portrayed by actor Mark Williams in the films, among many other notable movie dads. Moviefone notes that while Arthur may not be as strict as most fathers, “he’s fiercely devoted to his seven kids and to their pal Harry Potter.” You can see the full list of Best Movie Dads, as well as vote for your favorite, via the above link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Posted by Ginger on June 12, 2008, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I
Posted by Kiwi Mc I on June 12, 2008, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I
Posted by Kiwi Mc I on June 12, 2008, 09:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"My Great Uncle Algie kept trying to catch me off my guard and force some magic out of me -- he pushed me off the end of Blackpool pier once, I nearly drowned -- but nothing happened until I was eight."