British TV Presenter Talks Part in "Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
May 17, 2008, 06:49 PM

A television host in the UK has landed a small part in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This is Nottingham reports that GMTV presenter Ben Shepard will be seen as an extra for the Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes scene in HBP, where he will play a parent in the wizarding shop. Ben Shepard is quoted as saying of his part:”My lack of puberty says I can’t have beards.”I’ve got a part in the new Harry Potter film and when they did my costume fitting I said ‘Is there any chance I could have some sideburns?’ So they stuck some sideburns on me and I said ‘I couldn’t have a cheeky moustache could I?’They’ve given me a moustache, they’ve given me sideburns – I’m loving it.Harry Potter is great but more excitingly I’ve got facial hair for the first time in my life aged 33.”

Principle photography is believed to have concluded this week on the sixth Harry Potter film, with minor filming still ongoing. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due in theaters November 21, 2008.

Thanks for the link UHP!

bethy
Posted by bethy on May 18, 2008, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Amy
Posted by Amy on May 18, 2008, 08:22 PM report to moderator
potterlou
Posted by potterlou on May 19, 2008, 12:00 PM report to moderator

"Because you gave it to her," said Harry. "In Flourish and Blotts. You picked up her old Transfiguration book and slipped the diary inside it, didn't you?"[br]He saw Mr. Malfoy's white hands clench and unclench.[br]"Prove it," he hissed.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014