Happy Birthday, Robert Pattinson!

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
May 13, 2008, 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to actor Robert Pattinson, who portrayed Hufflepuff Cedric Diggory in the “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” film. Mr. Pattinson is celebrating his 22nd birthday today.

Also today, actress ZoĆ« Wanamaker, who portrayed Madame Hooch in “Sorcerer’s Stone,” is celebrating her 59th birthday. Many happy returns on the day!

Happy Birthday, Robert and Zoe! Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Oliva And Karalee

Omg ur the best ever!! we love you soooooo much!! ( bite us) hahaha call me 1251-776-1364 love you!!!!!!!!

Posted by Oliva And Karalee on November 22, 2008, 04:30 PM report to moderator
jenni101<3

I love the moive and the book twilight I can’t wait for new moon to come out as a moive edward was very cute in the moive and off film even though people say he is not cute robert is very cute

Posted by jenni101<3 on December 08, 2008, 05:59 PM report to moderator
alyssia

hay robert guess what I seen when your birthday was and it was May 13,1986 my birthday is the same but i was born May 13,1997 im only 11 i saw your movie and i love it and also think you and kristen are a cute couple any way gotta go love Alyssia big fan love you

Posted by alyssia on December 09, 2008, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Alyssia

Hay Robert !!!!!!! I seen when your birthday was and it was May 13 ,1986 my birthday is the same to but i was born May 13,1997 anyway i love your movie Twilight i also think you and kristen make a would make a cute couple but antway im a big fan and your really HOT!!!!! love Alyssia

Posted by Alyssia on December 09, 2008, 04:01 PM report to moderator
angel

er…hi edward…..ur my lyfnow

Posted by angel on January 24, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

A belated Happy Birthday! :)

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on April 21, 2009, 07:25 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Robert! I hope u have a great day =)
can’t wait to see u in yor new films ;)
you’re really cool =)

Posted by ilovepatty on May 13, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator

"I'd feel a lot better about the hearing if I knew I didn't have to go back to the Dursleys," Harry pressed him.[br]"They must be bad if you prefer this place," said Sirius gloomily.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014