I have Seen!

Education
Posted by: Sybill
April 01, 2008, 05:04 AM

The Eye has granted me with my first prediction for these Leaky channels! I have seen it in the shadowy depths of the Orb... I have seen it in the murky waves of time not yet passed... soon our hallowed institute of magic, Hogwarts itself, shall be considered high among its Muggle peers... and the Muggles shall be surprised to see the name Hogwarts share such awards. Yes, by no later than tomorrow this shocking discovery shall be made... and now I shall retreat to the depths until the Eye calls me forth again. Until then, my dears.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Education News

Neil
Posted by Neil on April 01, 2008, 10:12 AM report to moderator
David
Posted by David on April 01, 2008, 10:36 AM report to moderator
rose
Posted by rose on April 01, 2008, 10:41 AM report to moderator

"Er -- how are you, Professor?" said Ron, sounding slightly guilty...[br]"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock-feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joi

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014