New Poll on Brooms at Wizarding World of Harry Potter Website

Fans
December 09, 2008, 06:42 AM

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter website has been updated with a new poll. Brooms brooms brooms, which is your favorite broom is the topic at hand, and you may make your vote via this link.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction is currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida, and at last report, is slated to open in early 2010.

Thanks Mary!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Karrelien

My fav broom: nimbus 2000

In my opinion: less mechanic and more how I imagined brooms..

Posted by Karrelien on December 09, 2008, 06:54 AM report to moderator
hericus

I voted for nimbus 2000 aswel, remembering how much harry loved that broom until it hit the whomping willow (I think it did, didnt it?) anyway yeh i voted for the nimbus 2000.

Posted by hericus on December 09, 2008, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

I pfefer the ‘Firebolt’. It’s sleek look and utilitarian use makes it not only a good looking broom, but gets you “from A-Z” faster and with more surety and comfort. Kinda like the Acura of the Wizarding World!
My vote: ‘Firebolt’

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 09, 2008, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Professor Cassandra

Firebolt, by far. :)

Posted by Professor Cassandra on December 09, 2008, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Huffleclaw

I voted for the Firebolt, of course! Definitely the broom you want when speed matters! Hey…did you check out the drawing for The Three Broomsticks? Totally cool looking! Can’t wait to go!

Posted by Huffleclaw on December 09, 2008, 09:57 AM report to moderator
redwall_hp

The Firebolt, of course! Books three and five are my favorites, and the Firebolt had a whole subplot in book 3, relating to Sirius Black and the leadup to the explosive Shrieking Shack scene. The Firebolt definitely made the biggest impression, and I just like the sound of the name. The Nimbus 2000 would be my second favorite.

Why isn’t there a Comet 260 option? :)

Posted by redwall_hp on December 09, 2008, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Fluffy

FIREBOLT! NO DUH! COURSE I ANT THT BROOM! THOSE DRAWING….GO CHECK EM OOUT….THEY R AMAZING! CAN"T WAIT!

Posted by Fluffy on December 09, 2008, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Moody One

Firebolt! : )

Posted by Moody One on December 09, 2008, 11:32 AM report to moderator
kitkat

I hope that they are making a ride with the broomsticks!

Posted by kitkat on December 09, 2008, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Billy

Firebolt…duh. I wonder why they want to know? They going to be selling them or maybe as part of a ride?

Posted by Billy on December 09, 2008, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Sassasarah

Nimbus 2000, Harry was so attached to that broom, it was his first. Can’t wait till the park opens, my friends and i are all saving up to go there!!!!

Posted by Sassasarah on December 09, 2008, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Christine

I voted for the Firebolt. =)

Posted by Christine on December 09, 2008, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Calum  Wilson

I think they want to know the better option so if they do make a ride they can use a certain broom model.

Posted by Calum Wilson on December 09, 2008, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Michael

I picked the Nimbus 2000 because I believe deep down inside it holds a very special place in Harry’s heart. Quidditch is the first thing that makes Harry feel like he belongs in the Wizarding World, and the Nimbus was part of that success.

Posted by Michael on December 09, 2008, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Justin

I totally vote for Mad-Eye Moody’s Harley Davidson broom.
_

Too bad they’re too cliche and put the brooms mentioned in the movie.
Heh.

Posted by Justin on December 09, 2008, 03:54 PM report to moderator

"A Muggle," said Hagrid, "it's what we call nonmagic folk like them. An' it's your bad luck you grew up in a family o' the biggest Muggles I ever laid eyes on."