Reminder: Bryn Mawr Yule Ball Tonight

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
December 06, 2008, 09:18 AM

Quick reminder: We hope to see you tonight near Philly at the Bryn Mawr Yule Ball, which PotterCast will be emceeing. It's free, and promises to be awesome. Info below:

Come see The Moaning Myrtles, The Whomping Willows, Ministry of Magic, and The Mudbloods play at a holiday concert. All four PotterCasters will be in attendance as we shall serve as the night's emcees! It's also taking place in a Great Hall, people. Best of all?

It's FREE!

Get out your Yule Ball dresses and party suits, and we'll see you there for some fun with friends, music and holiday cheer.

All the details about the event (as well as a chance to RSVP, though you don't technically need to) are right here on the event's Facebook page.

It is at 8 p.m., Saturday, December 6, in the Thomas Great Hall at Bryn Mawr College:
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA
Click here for a map!
Directions and more at the Facebook page.

This is just one of several announcements about events this week so STAY TUNED! (The all-caps was worth it.)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

llol

sweet 1st comment!!!

Posted by llol on December 06, 2008, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

I planning on tonight…but i’ll be late. i’m so excited… this will be my first HP activity (besides the midnight releases)

Posted by Amy Darlene on December 06, 2008, 09:31 AM report to moderator
hpboy13

Eh, wish I could – yesterday’s live Pottercast and TBB has me totally hyped for more HP, but I can’t jus take the R train to PA :,(

Posted by hpboy13 on December 06, 2008, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

WAHHHH! Another great event, that has a killer comute….from South Carolina. Sometimes, you just can’t “get there, from here”! have a blast, everyone! Happy Christmas!

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 06, 2008, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Martha

Oh, I want to go to this so badly, but alas I live in CA! MoM is my all time favorite wrock band and I love all those other bands too. Pleeeeease post this concert as a live Pottercast episode, so I can at least hear it, however far away, I will be from the actual event. Anyway, enjoy it for me, everyone who gets to go, but watch out for those zombies, lol. You have no idea how much I wish I could be there!!!!!

Posted by Martha on December 06, 2008, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Overcast

I went last night and it was awesome!!! I got to see peeps I haven’t seen since Terminus! Plus, it was the first time I saw MoM live. I also got to be on blog TV. I love Leaky! :)

Posted by Overcast on December 07, 2008, 01:43 PM report to moderator

"I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."[br]One of the Beauxbatons girls still clutching a muffler around her head gave what was unmistakably a derisive laugh.[b

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014