Happy New Year!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Holidays News

HPfan

Happy New Year everyone!

Posted by HPfan on January 01, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Enrico

Hmm… forgive me, I must say it: Sue is really VERY nice !!! __
My best wishes of a wonderful happy new year to all of you !!!
Enrico – Italy

Posted by Enrico on January 01, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
obockstal

Happy New Year to all of you !!

And yeah, Leaky in Europe would be awesome (I’m from Belgium ;-) )

Posted by obockstal on January 01, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
matea

Happy new year to dear Leaky and all HP fans. in 2009 lets be even more united!

Posted by matea on January 01, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
eszti

Happy New Year to all the awesome Leaky people!!:)

Posted by eszti on January 01, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Olga A

I wish all of you the best in 2009, and thank you for that lovely, tear inducing video.

Posted by Olga A on January 01, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
JP

Just finished Melisa’s book..Harry a History. Well done, congratulations, and god bless. Glad to see some dreams come true.

Posted by JP on January 01, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Makenzie

Sue has a Hufflepuff cheerleader bear! Happy New Year to everyone at Leaky

Posted by Makenzie on January 01, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Jordan E.

Happy 2009 to you too!

Echoing nearly every other comment attached to this post, thank you Leaky Staffers for everything you’ve done and continue to do. You truly make this fandom what it is and you’ve enriched my life beyond measure.

Best of luck in the coming year and I am thrilled to say I’ll be seeing you in Boston!

Posted by Jordan E. on January 01, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Hermione Weasley

Happy new year to all

And YAY for McFlurries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on January 02, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Jessica P

chants LeakyCon Australia! LeakyCon Australia! Oh Merlin let there be a LeakyCon in Australia!
Mel’s sister should know some great places in Aussie where it could possibly be held. Hmmmmm, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane?
Wherever it will be, I’m going to go!
Happy New Year to all at Leaky, keep up the good work and I hope you all have a exciting and wonderful 2009.

Posted by Jessica P on January 02, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Rianna

Oh my gosh. Crying practically. This is so sweet! Happy New Year to all you Leaksters!

Posted by Rianna on January 02, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Lynsey

this is just a reminder of why i’m proud to be a harry potter fan, this video made me smile and smile. happy new year to everyone (:

Posted by Lynsey on January 02, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Ginny

Happy 2009!

Posted by Ginny on January 02, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
taylor

awwwwww!!! i love you leaky!!!! proud to be a harry potter fan!!

Posted by taylor on January 02, 2009, 07:03 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Coughing, Ron said, "Hagrid, what's that?"[br]"Eh?" said Hagrid, turning around with a large bottle in his hand. "Don' yeh like it?"[br]"Is that aftershave?" said Hermione in a slightly choked voice.[br]"Er -- eau de cologne," Hagrid muttered. He was blus