Happy New Year!

Holidays
Posted by: Melissa
December 31, 2008, 07:07 PM

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Holidays News

Linny

Hope you all have a fabulous 2009 :)

Posted by Linny on December 31, 2008, 08:40 PM report to moderator
hpbruin

that totally brought a tear to my eye. I love it!

Even though I just lurk in the background and read what people say (but don’t really comment much) I consider myself to be a part of this community and this video just showed why i love it so much. We are people from all around the world that share a common interest and are using that to try and make this world a better place. What can be better than that? Nothing! I love this community and I love what Harry Potter has brought to my life.

Happy New Year everyone! May 2009 bring us all joy and happiness!

Posted by hpbruin on December 31, 2008, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Sofia Garcia

hello everyone!
I’m writing from Portugal and I just wanna say that I’m very proud to be a Harry Potter fan! I am glad to know that there are many others in the world like me!
Happy New Year to everyone!

Posted by Sofia Garcia on December 31, 2008, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Muggle-Born-Witch

YAY! Happy New Year to everyone!! :-)

I’ve been counting down to this year since third grade when one of our math problems was to find out the year we would be graduating college, should we not take a year off. Woohoo! Haha. Just a few more months and I graduate with 2 degrees. :-)

Have a great time celebrating, everyone.

-Muggle-Born-Witch

Posted by Muggle-Born-Witch on December 31, 2008, 09:16 PM report to moderator
SarahW

Darling people – I love you. Have a great 2009!

Posted by SarahW on December 31, 2008, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Keith That was wonderful guys!!

Now if only we could repay it back to you all!!!

Posted by Keith on December 31, 2008, 09:33 PM report to moderator
FriendlyRock

LEAKY OZ……woooohoooo……LeakyCon in Australia, now you’re talking John.

Hope to see the Dawlish bounce in person sometime soon.

Posted by FriendlyRock on December 31, 2008, 09:44 PM report to moderator
ScottMan

Happy New Year, all!!!

Posted by ScottMan on December 31, 2008, 09:46 PM report to moderator
H

Awww, Happy New Year to all of you as well. With Obama’s help we will rock (fix) the world. And I’m Siriusly considering skipping my graduation to come to LeakyCon. : ) : 0 : )

Posted by H on December 31, 2008, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Kendra

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!! (and squee this is my first time in a video!)

Posted by Kendra on December 31, 2008, 11:07 PM report to moderator
kay

wow i think i may cry now. thanks to everyone at leaky-i love u guys!! happy 2009 everyone!

Posted by kay on December 31, 2008, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

Happy New Year!!!!!
I wish everyone Health, Happiness, and Lots of Harry!!!

Posted by Amy Darlene on December 31, 2008, 11:40 PM report to moderator
stickybun

That was. so. cute! You guys are awesome. Thank you for a great year in potter coverage. Love you guys.
<3 leaky
xoxo
happy new year!!!!!

Posted by stickybun on January 01, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Nimbus-X

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Posted by Nimbus-X on January 01, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Lily Potter :)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE HERE AT LEAKY !!!!!!!

l LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lily Potter :) on January 01, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator

"It's not any old broomstick," he said, "it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014