Radcliffe, Watson, and Wright Video Appearance Round Up

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
December 03, 2008, 03:03 PM

As TLC has reported in previous weeks, a number of the Harry Potter actors have been making the rounds on various TV shows and award ceremonies.  Here now is a brief round-up of their latest appearances.  Firstly, actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) appeared earlier in the week on the Bravo channel's acclaimed program, Inside the Actors Studio.  The first video of Mr. Radcliffe's interview on the program is now online in our Video Galleries

Next, actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) appeared on the BBC children's program "Blue Peter" this morning in the UK.  During the five-minute interview, Miss Watson discusses her latest film, The Tale of Despereaux, and helps make a snowman Christmas card.  The video of this interview can be viewed via this link.

Finally, Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) was a presenter at the British Children's Academy Awards ceremony this past week in London, England, presenting the award for the CBBC Me and my Movie Award.  Video of Miss Wright is available to watch right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Jenny

If someone can tell me where Emma got that dress from, I will forever be their slave…

Posted by Jenny on December 04, 2008, 02:25 PM report to moderator
HP_Appreciator

Well. Miss Watson is a professional at publicity for her movies, because she managed not to slap those Blue Peter hosts who obviously couldn´t care less about their guest. While the Inside the Actor´s Studio interview with Dan was fantastic, a lot of Emma Watson interviewers just insult her intelligence. That´s sad, for I believe that she is a rather bright person and capable of much more than assisting in the creation of Christmas Cards.

Posted by HP_Appreciator on December 04, 2008, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Rose

I saw Dans interview a few days ago. It was so funny. He really gives wonderful interviews.

I liked Emma’s interview and Appreciator, you have to remember that this is a children program. Making cards and gluing noodles to a paper plate is what these programs do. She promoting an Animated film that’s directed towards a young audience.

I’m quite disappointed with Leaky. Someone said that they are only putting up news articles about Harry Potter. That’s not true. They have So many Non Potter Related stuff in their gallery’s its imposable to miss it. Everything from Equus to Twilight is in their video gallery’s . Rupert has been almost completely ignored since he started his work on his TWO films. It pisses me off. If your going to spend your time posting news about Twilight, Equus and Despereaux, pluss various other Non Potter Related news then I think its only fair to post stuff about Rupert’s Films Cherry Bomb and Wild Target. That includes his interviews.

For anyone that doesn’t know rupertgrint.net is a great source. They are partners with Leaky I think but they take the time to post news about him.

Posted by Rose on December 04, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
summer

I loved Dan’s interview but it was way too short! I would like Mr Lipton and co. to please consider showing the ENTIRE interview ( I think it was 3-4 hours) on their show. At least put it up on their website! I think everybody would want to see the whole thing.

Posted by summer on December 04, 2008, 03:28 PM report to moderator
brittany

http://www.rupert-grint.us is a great source rupertgrint.net shouldnt be the order partner.. & DAN interview was kewl

Posted by brittany on December 04, 2008, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Lazy Kitty

To everyone complaining about the lack of Rupert: Maybe he’s just not doing interviews.

Posted by Lazy Kitty on December 05, 2008, 01:19 AM report to moderator
jack

Wow, for some reason, everyone always only discusses Dan. part of the reason why I hate leaky posters.

Posted by jack on December 05, 2008, 09:21 AM report to moderator
babii b

i love tlc.. i think they do what they can do.. & some of the hp stars just tries 2 avoid all media like gary oldman….

Posted by babii b on December 05, 2008, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Miriam

The post is about interviews and tv appearances, rupert hasnt done any. Get over it, rupert’s moaning fans sound like morons.

Posted by Miriam on December 05, 2008, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Rose

Your Clearly the moron. He has done several things that Leaky has not bothered to post about. Dans not always doing interviews but they seem to post every article about him.

You have missed the point completely but never mind. Do try wrapping your brain around it.

Posted by Rose on December 05, 2008, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Mo

“but they seem to post every article about him”HE plays Harry Potter and the series IS “Harry Potter and….”,get over it because is not their fault if he gets way more attencion than your idol,this site is great.

Posted by Mo on December 05, 2008, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Mo

Ooops Attention,sorry.

Posted by Mo on December 05, 2008, 08:01 PM report to moderator
candy

In fairness to Leaky, how can they post about Rupert’s new films when there really is nothing much to report on? I saw on snitchseeker that the film don’t even have a distributor yet so publicity has not begun. Leaky will post Rupert news as soon as reputable media outlets feature him. I don’t think that this site has the manpower to go and gather its own news and take candid pics of Rupert while filming. It mainly relies on other sites for news. Unfortunately for Rupert, he’s not top material for the media.

His time will come but right now the busiest are Dan with his equus and Emma with her cartoon movie.

Posted by candy on December 05, 2008, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Rose

Apparently you have a problem comprehending what I’m saying.
I said Emma also has posts about her film Despereaux (plus various pictures of events she attended). The books are not named after Hermione last time I checked. And you cant play the "He plays Harry Potter " line because this is not a Daniel Radcliffe Fan site BUT going on that line of thinking if they are going to post Equus/Dan news and Despereaux/Emma news plus various actor updates, none of them being related to Harry Potter in the slightest, then they should have been reporting on Rupert’s news as well.

I stress the point AGAIN that I’m talking about the fact that since Rupert started filming his other movies he has gotten little news updates on Leaky when there has been tons of news to post yet they focused on Dan and Emma. Its not that Dan has MORE news to post that I’m upset about, its that when Rupert had news and updates Leaky has IGNORED them.

I wouldn’t have said anything if it wasn’t for the very first comment made by some uninformed person.

I don’t hate Dan nor Emma but I hate seeing Rupert put on the back burner and forgotten. I’m pleased to inform you that my disappointment doesn’t = Hate. I still like Leaky.

Just in the feature they need to report on Rupert too not just Dan,Emma, Bonnie, ect.

Posted by Rose on December 05, 2008, 10:36 PM report to moderator
jack

“when there has been tons of news to post”

aren’t you just a wee bit exaggerating with the “tons” of rupert news? apart from a couple of pics (which TLC posted) and a few interviews (which TLC posted since they also talk about HP) there really hasn’t been much. Tabloids don’t count and fan blogs don’t also count. But if you mean the “Rupert was 35th on Teen magazine’s Hottest star list” kind of news, lol, maybe you should send the news to Leaky first. it’s the type of news better posted on Rupert’s own site and not here. Besides, Dan will again steal Rupert’s thunder there cause he was #15 to Rupe’s #35.

Posted by jack on December 05, 2008, 11:07 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"We're supposed to patrol the corridors every so often," he told Harry and Neville, "and we can give out punishments if people are misbehaving. I can't wait to get Crabbe and Goyle for something..."[br]"You're not supposed to abuse your position, Ron!" sa