Radcliffe, Watson, and Wright Video Appearance Round Up

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
December 03, 2008, 03:03 PM

As TLC has reported in previous weeks, a number of the Harry Potter actors have been making the rounds on various TV shows and award ceremonies.  Here now is a brief round-up of their latest appearances.  Firstly, actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) appeared earlier in the week on the Bravo channel's acclaimed program, Inside the Actors Studio.  The first video of Mr. Radcliffe's interview on the program is now online in our Video Galleries

Next, actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) appeared on the BBC children's program "Blue Peter" this morning in the UK.  During the five-minute interview, Miss Watson discusses her latest film, The Tale of Despereaux, and helps make a snowman Christmas card.  The video of this interview can be viewed via this link.

Finally, Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) was a presenter at the British Children's Academy Awards ceremony this past week in London, England, presenting the award for the CBBC Me and my Movie Award.  Video of Miss Wright is available to watch right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

KitCat

I watched Dan on Inside the Actor’s Studio … quite an eloquent and “REAL” young man. What’s Rupert doing these days?

Posted by KitCat on December 03, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Lucas

I can’t believe I missed Dan on Actor’s Studio. I hope they replay it. And KitCat, it sounds like you’re jealous…

Posted by Lucas on December 03, 2008, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Witchchylde

So apparently Dan has been taking all the baths Harry managed to miss!

Posted by Witchchylde on December 03, 2008, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Jeannine

Dan’s interview with James Lipton on ITAS was fantastic!!!!….maybe
THE very best he has given……he was amazing !!!! smart…..witty….
gracious…….thoughtprovoking…..informative…. just a joy to watch!!!..hope Lipton interviews him again in a few years!!!

Posted by Jeannine on December 03, 2008, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Jordan

Emma is so cute and gorgeous!!

Posted by Jordan on December 03, 2008, 04:27 PM report to moderator
sara

Awww I love Bonnie! She’s so pretty and elegant.

Posted by sara on December 03, 2008, 04:37 PM report to moderator
KB Prez

I saw Dan’s interview the other night. He was his usual engaging self. MAD about you Dan!

Posted by KB Prez on December 03, 2008, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Cat

Rupert’s been busy working like Dan. He’s been doing two films.

Posted by Cat on December 03, 2008, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Scully

Can I ask – will there ever be news posted about one or more of the young actors that doesn’t lead to snide comments being made about another? Probably not, so I’ll be getting my Potter news from a source with hopefully maturer correspondents in future.

Posted by Scully on December 03, 2008, 05:14 PM report to moderator
rosalie

I loved Dan’s interview and Bonnie looked really pretty.

Posted by rosalie on December 03, 2008, 05:57 PM report to moderator
celia

Dan was HILARIOUS! He is so intelligent…more young actors need to be like him. That was the BEST interview I’ve ever seen on ITAS…it’s usually too serious and the actor’s cry. Emma’s interview was cute. I loved her dress. I can’t wait to see the Tale of Despereaux…I love movies like that.

Posted by celia on December 03, 2008, 07:08 PM report to moderator
celia

Rupert is probably about to start press on his film Cherrybomb and he’s also filming a movie with Helena Bonham Carter, Bill Nighy, and Emily Blunt called Wild Target…so he’s very busy. All of them are extremely busy…I don’t see how they’re going to do everything they’re doing now AND film Deathly Hallows…especially Emma Watson…she’s about to start COLLEGE!!! I wish them all the best!

Posted by celia on December 03, 2008, 07:11 PM report to moderator
KB Prez

“Can I ask – will there ever be news posted about one or more of the young actors that doesn’t lead to snide comments being made about another?”

@Scully, I agree with you. These rivalries among a very few HP fans are strange to me. Dan, Rupert, and Emma seem to be terrific people. I like all three of them and wish them all the best. I’ll never understand why that’s so hard for some others. The snide comments seem to come from the same people over and over again. You’d think they’d get bored with it. It’s just plain weird.

Posted by KB Prez on December 03, 2008, 07:34 PM report to moderator
taylor

oh jeez ppl. seriously! we all love our actors! we tease them because we love them! or, we love the character they portray. all these “snide comments” as you call them, are in defense of a character we love, from a book we love. if you dont like the comments, just read the article and go sniff about something else. its that simple

Posted by taylor on December 03, 2008, 07:57 PM report to moderator
KB Prez

@taylor, you make snide comments about real people because you’re trying to defend a fictional character you love? Huuuhhh????

Posted by KB Prez on December 03, 2008, 08:53 PM report to moderator

"Anyone can speak Troll," said Fred dismissively. "All you have to do is point and grunt."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014