February Edition of Empire Magazine to Give New Preview of Half-Blood Prince Film

HBP Film
December 28, 2008, 08:41 PM

(Update: You ca now see the scan here in our galleries, thanks to reader Tracy!)

The February edition of Empire Magazine will contain a new preview of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As noted on the cover (seen here), the magazine is featuring 20 films to watch for in 2009, and include Half-Blood Prince. The magazine will also feature "Green Zone" starring Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Brendan Gleeson (MadEye Moody). If anyone has scans, please send them in!

Thanks much Thiego for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

killerzone

They can keep HP 6!!! :( I still hate WB, since we wont see it in 2008

Posted by killerzone on December 29, 2008, 01:56 PM report to moderator
allie

omg omg omg omgom g omg omg more news i canrt wait.

Posted by allie on December 29, 2008, 02:13 PM report to moderator
bella vita

I’ll wait until I actually see this “new” preview and make sure its not just the same old pictures, quotes, ect. that we’ve already seen before I get too excited. I really hope its new stuff. Off topic, but did anyone else notice the HBP poster in the background of the recent Entertainment Weekly cover? It has “Coming Soon” crossed out and then says “Coming EVENTUALLY…” It kinda made my day and gave me a much needed laugh on the subject of the delay. I’m still pretty disappointed about it though.

Posted by bella vita on December 29, 2008, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Helena

That writer of the article seems like a very opinated HP fan. “He’s (David Yates) already made the best of the series-from the worst book”?

I enjoyed Order of the Phoenix, but I liked the book as well. It seems like a pretty…um…bias opinion.

I don’t know what I’m trying to say. It just seems weird that they would write that.

Posted by Helena on December 29, 2008, 04:48 PM report to moderator
lily_luna

Helena- I agree, it was a biased article. Order of the Phoenix happens to be my favorite book. “Stuff actually happens” in book 5 too. I mean, the whole end of the book is this huge battle scene, did the article writer forget that part of the book?

Posted by lily_luna on December 29, 2008, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Dumbledores man through and through!

Thanks, Mollywobble, I really was interested in Green Zone! U Really cleared it up for me! : )

Posted by Dumbledores man through and through! on December 29, 2008, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Claire

Hope that someone else could make a better scan

Posted by Claire on December 29, 2008, 07:09 PM report to moderator

"Voldemort," said Riddle softly, "is my past, present, and future, Harry Potter...."[br]He pulled Harry's wand from his pocket and began to trace it through the air, writing three shimmering words: TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE. Then he waved the wand once, and the