Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Nimbus-X

Happy B-day Melissa!

Posted by Nimbus-X on December 27, 2008, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Joey

So, How old are you? I hope you never grow to old to fall out of love with Harry Potter. Anyway – Happy Birthday!!!!!

Posted by Joey on December 27, 2008, 11:04 PM report to moderator
brandon

that was the sweetest post and birthday wish!! awww.
HAPPY BDAY!

Posted by brandon on December 27, 2008, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Ana xR+

It’s your birthday! have a great day!

Posted by Ana xR+ on December 28, 2008, 12:02 AM report to moderator
mione

Happy Birthday!!! :D

Posted by mione on December 28, 2008, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Mione21

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Your book is fantastic, by the way!

Posted by Mione21 on December 28, 2008, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Kerri

oh John that’s so sweet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

Posted by Kerri on December 28, 2008, 12:39 AM report to moderator
taylor

WE ALL LOVE YOU MELISSA!!! you are such a motivation to me. find what you love, and you wont have to work another day in ur life. go melissa! we’re so proud of you :)

Posted by taylor on December 28, 2008, 01:17 AM report to moderator
Arithmancer

Happy birthday Melissa!

Posted by Arithmancer on December 28, 2008, 01:19 AM report to moderator
Victoria

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! I HOPE MOOCHKAS PART WENT WELL! HUGS AND KISSES

Posted by Victoria on December 28, 2008, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Katie

Happy Birthday!! :)

Posted by Katie on December 28, 2008, 01:27 AM report to moderator
hpboy13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!! Hope you get lots of HP-related presents!

Posted by hpboy13 on December 28, 2008, 01:51 AM report to moderator
NCMcGonagall

Just echoing all the sentiments of the other messages… Happy Birthday, Melissa! I hope it gives you even half of the joy and pleasure you give us. Thanks for giving voice to the magic of the Potterverse for all the HP fans.

Posted by NCMcGonagall on December 28, 2008, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Will

That was amazinly said john! Happy birthday melissa.

Posted by Will on December 28, 2008, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Prenz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!
You keep our fandom going round….hope you have a fantabulous birthday!!!

Posted by Prenz on December 28, 2008, 03:12 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You know, I don't think purple's really my color," she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. "D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?"