Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Confederate Lady

Happy Birthday, oh Harry Potter Guru! I sure hope that Mooch got the eggs right and the bacon crispy!
LOVE YOU….Happy, Happy Birthday

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 27, 2008, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Carebie

Happy Birthday Melissa!

For someone one who has a birthday in Decemeber, my parents always kept it seperate from Christmas though I got to open presents under the tree and they might have been in Christmas paper, it wasn’t part of my Christmas presents. My Brother-in-law’s birthday is two days before Christmas and his parents always combined it.

Posted by Carebie on December 27, 2008, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Ame

Happy Birthday Melissa! Thanks for everything you do. We love you! :)

Posted by Ame on December 27, 2008, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Meera

Happy Birthday Melissa! May you have every deserved happiness.

Posted by Meera on December 27, 2008, 02:58 PM report to moderator
hp3to12

Happy birthday Melissa! Thanks for everything you do for Leaky!

Posted by hp3to12 on December 27, 2008, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Paulina

Happy birthday Melissa!
All the work you do for Leaky is amazing. Thank you!

Posted by Paulina on December 27, 2008, 03:06 PM report to moderator
lirene

Have a very wonderful and Happy Birthday Mellisa :)

Posted by lirene on December 27, 2008, 03:14 PM report to moderator
snitch

have a wonderfull “merry” birthday…..or was it happy birthday? hum…… i’ll go for the second one…. ;)

happy happy day melissa!!!!

thank you for being such a great pottercaster and most importantly, a wonderful person and potter fan!!

cheers to you from Portugal !!!! =D

Posted by snitch on December 27, 2008, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Kirk

Happy birthday Melissa! Hope you have a spectacular day. We appreciate all that you have done and do for the Harry Potter fandom. It would not be the same without you.

Posted by Kirk on December 27, 2008, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Nancy

Happy Birthday Melissa! Many more to come!

Posted by Nancy on December 27, 2008, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Fumblelaw

Happy Birthday Melissa!! *</:-D Have a fantastic day!!
Best wishes for 2009 xx

Posted by Fumblelaw on December 27, 2008, 03:20 PM report to moderator
rose

Happy Birthday :D:D
Love your book =]

Posted by rose on December 27, 2008, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Lio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posted by Lio on December 27, 2008, 03:24 PM report to moderator
joseph

Happy Birthday, Melissa :)

Posted by joseph on December 27, 2008, 03:26 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

I’m so delighted to wish you a happy birthday, Melissa! So, here’s to you!!! many happy returns!

Posted by givemesomeTLC on December 27, 2008, 03:27 PM report to moderator

"Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!"