Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Katie

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Leaky wouldn’t be the same without you, and seeing as I can’t imagine my life without Leaky…well, you can see the picture. Have a great day!

Posted by Katie on December 27, 2008, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Arka

John, I wonder how many scratches from Moochka that took!
Happy Birthday Melissa!!

Posted by Arka on December 27, 2008, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Izzy

HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by Izzy on December 27, 2008, 01:13 PM report to moderator
JohnB

Happy Birthday Melissa

Posted by JohnB on December 27, 2008, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Muggle-Born-Witch

YAY!
Happy birthday!!
I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating. :-)

Posted by Muggle-Born-Witch on December 27, 2008, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

Happy Natal Day!!!

( and if you were standing before me I would sing the short birthday song
“This is your birthday song…. it isn’t very Long.” yes that’s it. so if you ever come to the PA Renn Faire i’ll do that.))

Posted by Amy Darlene on December 27, 2008, 01:21 PM report to moderator
lily_luna

Have a super happy birthday, Melissa!

Posted by lily_luna on December 27, 2008, 01:22 PM report to moderator
MuggleQueen

Happy birthday Melissa!! I hope you are having an awesome day :)

Posted by MuggleQueen on December 27, 2008, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Sonja

Haaaaapppyyyyy birthday tooooooo you, Melissa…..today´s my birthday as well….
“blush”…“cough”….43….“cough”

Posted by Sonja on December 27, 2008, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Lexi

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope you have a great one.

And by the way John, it’s “better guacamole THAN Chipotle” not “then”

Posted by Lexi on December 27, 2008, 01:26 PM report to moderator
onespeedonly

I hope Moochka didn’t confuse John’s lessons on delivering food with my lessons on using the potty instead of the litter box (helping green up the earth by giving Melissa a litter free apartment! Moochka has it down pretty well but is having trouble with the flush).

Oh well. Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Posted by onespeedonly on December 27, 2008, 01:26 PM report to moderator
potterhead23

Happy Birthday Mel! I hope it’s a good one and that Moochka made you all your favorite foods ;)

Posted by potterhead23 on December 27, 2008, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Zara

Happy birthday, Melissa! I hope it’s a wonderful one!

Posted by Zara on December 27, 2008, 01:37 PM report to moderator
HeavenlyHorcrux

Happy birthday! I hope your special day is great!

Posted by HeavenlyHorcrux on December 27, 2008, 01:41 PM report to moderator
KatetheKeeper

Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by KatetheKeeper on December 27, 2008, 01:45 PM report to moderator

[Lucius] got up, his face livid, and pulled out his wand, but Dobby raised a long, threatening finger.[br]"You shall go now," he said fiercely, pointing down at Mr. Malfoy. "You shall not touch Harry Potter. You shall go now."