Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Bel~

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing the magic with us all. =)

Posted by Bel~ on December 27, 2008, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Katie

Happy birthday Melissa! :D

Posted by Katie on December 27, 2008, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Ninny Treetops

Happy Birthday Melissa! Enjoy those larger combined presents (that’s my theory…)

Posted by Ninny Treetops on December 27, 2008, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Jordan

Have a great Birthday Melissa!!!

Posted by Jordan on December 27, 2008, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Loader Lady

Happy Birthday! I hope this day is less stressful than the one last year when you were deep into “Harry, A History”. (My nephew celebrates his half birthday in the summer for an extra celebration.)

Posted by Loader Lady on December 27, 2008, 12:52 PM report to moderator
ilovefeltbeats

Who’s Moochka?!?!?
" ‘big cheese’ Melissa ‘coffee cup’ Anelli " ?!?!?

Anyway…..Happy birthday!!!

Posted by ilovefeltbeats on December 27, 2008, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Alejandro Martínez

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Alejandro Martínez on December 27, 2008, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Hermione Weasley

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on December 27, 2008, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Hermionewannabe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MR. HAMMER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
<3 YOU MELISSA!

Posted by Hermionewannabe on December 27, 2008, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Sarah

Harry Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!!!

Posted by Sarah on December 27, 2008, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Selene

happy birthday melissa

I hope Moochka did a good job

Posted by Selene on December 27, 2008, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Moody One on December 27, 2008, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Helios Lightra

Yay Melissa! Happy Birthday!

Posted by Helios Lightra on December 27, 2008, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw from Glenn

It’s Melissa’s birthday, but it’s all of us who get the present; the world is a better place that has her in it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by Ravenclaw from Glenn on December 27, 2008, 01:04 PM report to moderator
obockstal

Happy Birthday !!!

Posted by obockstal on December 27, 2008, 01:05 PM report to moderator

"You know, I don't think purple's really my color," she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. "D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?"