Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

Holidays
Posted by: Melissa
December 25, 2008, 09:48 AM

As Chief Leaky Holiday Cheergiver, it's my happy pleasure to wish you all the happiest of holidays today and always. It's been a wonderful year for all of us and we're all very grateful - but more on that next week. For now, watch our first ever animated PotterCast special, courtesy Frankie, the Emo Nargles, and the Moaning Myrtles. (The animated part starts halfway in.) Have a great day!

(To find out whether Frankie saves everyone, subscribe to the channel. And you can do so by hitting the big yellow subscribe button on this page while logged into YouTube ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Holidays News

hpboy13

Happy holidays everyone! Or, as they say in my school, happy christmahanukkawanzaa! It’s been an awesome year to be an HP fan, the HBP move notwithstanding – we got TBB, we got to see the original TBB, we got Harry, A History (go Melissa!), and I got to go to my first live Pottercast!!
Cheers, everyone, and have a very Harry Christmas!

Posted by hpboy13 on December 25, 2008, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Katie

I want to wish everyone at Leaky a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Btw Melissa, your book is great I got it for Christmas! : D

Posted by Katie on December 25, 2008, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Huffleclaw

Merry Christmas to all! Melissa, finished your book last week. Loved it!

Posted by Huffleclaw on December 25, 2008, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Saturn

MERRY XMAS!!! PEEPS!!!

Posted by Saturn on December 25, 2008, 10:06 PM report to moderator
wemoonwitch

Something Frak said made me think of a good topic for Pottercast to discuss (probably in Canon Conundrums): Dumbledore has said repeatedly (most recently in The Tales of Beedle the Bard) that people have a habit of most wanting what they shouldn’t have most. Harry most desired to be with his family (Mirror of Erised, Book 1). Do you think Dumbledore’s observation applies to Harry or he was an exception to this rule?

Posted by wemoonwitch on December 25, 2008, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Nancy

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all!

Posted by Nancy on December 25, 2008, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix's parole officer

Hi all, I hate to be a doofus and an out of touch older person but what does ‘EMO’ mean? Also where is the channel i can subscribe to these videos? many happy holidays x

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on December 26, 2008, 12:51 AM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

merry christmas and happt holidays to all of leakydom I got a new dvd player to watch all my HP movies on , my old bit the dust after one too many HP marathonslol

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on December 26, 2008, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

Thank you, Melissa, Sue, John……etc! This has been a fantastic year. Potter Cast and Leaky are two things l look forward to more than anything. Santa brought me Melissa’s book, ‘Harry, A History’ and it was fantastic! You guys ROCK! Thanks again, for a great site. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Feliz Navidad, Joi Noel, Happy Boxing Day….and A Bright New Year, to ALLLLLLLL!

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 26, 2008, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Nina

Merry Christmas everyone!!
I got ‘Harry, a History’ for Christmas and i love it! I can`t put it down!!

Posted by Nina on December 26, 2008, 10:47 AM report to moderator
sanya

A very Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Posted by sanya on December 26, 2008, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

My mum bought me Harry, A History for christmas Melissa which is mental i think i mentioned it to her once that i’d love to read it and she remembered. Thought you’d like to know as if i were you, I would think it was weird that someone would be unwrapping presents in a different continent and shouting “Yes! You got me Melissa Anelli’s book, I can’t believed you remembered!” Causing all my other relatives to ponder in confusion!

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 26, 2008, 01:24 PM report to moderator
maggie

hey melissa, i just wanted to let you know that i just finished your book, after rereading the entire series again, and you have an amazing personality, not to mention a dream job!
It was so nice to read about someone’s reaction to the series that comes close to mine, as i usually feel kind of alone in how much i love them.
Thank you so much for writing this book, and as a new leaky member, I am very excited to get in on all of the online harry madness!

Posted by maggie on December 26, 2008, 01:45 PM report to moderator
E<3

OMG! LOL emo narrgels are coming for us! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! lol

Posted by E<3 on December 26, 2008, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

I got “Harry, A History” for Christmas! Yes! I have been wating do long to read it!
Happy Christmas to all! :)

Posted by Lorelai on December 26, 2008, 08:48 PM report to moderator

"What a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts...."