New Pics of Harry, Ron, Ginny from "Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
December 20, 2008, 09:22 AM

The latest issue of Cinelive magazine contains some new images from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  New are pics of Harry (Dan Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint), and Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), available here.

Thanks to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

ANDRE

ginny looks so cute..she is really the one for harry!!!….and I think Bonnie is doing a great job..it´s not easy to jump from a sencondary rol to be one of the main characters..I think she’ll do her best!!!

Posted by ANDRE on December 21, 2008, 05:56 PM report to moderator
drummersgirl

Am I wrong or was the thing that Harry liked best about Ginny was her sense of humor first, and then her long beautiful hair? I think I remember him saying how beautiful he forgot she was in Deathly Hallows later after he had genuine feelings for her, which most people do find in a mate later on when feelings are more involved. It was not only looks for Harry in his feelings for Ginny. I think Bonnie is great as Ginny, and I think she’s far from plain and she’s not short. She looks to be taller than Dan in some photos!

Posted by drummersgirl on December 21, 2008, 06:34 PM report to moderator
auntie minerva

I always had the impression that Ginny represented “normalcy” — solid family grounding and permanency - for Harry, who never had those things in his childhood. Her fierce spirit and her “blazing look” attracted and held him. Her strength and character were mentioned a lot. I see Bonnie perfectly reflecting those things. She is the Ginny I imagined.
The comments about “glamming up” Hermione befuddle me! She is supposed to be a kid! A student – a plain, bookish type. Too many movies and TV shows “glam up” or sexualize kids way beyond their years, and I am grateful that, aside from the Yule Ball, Emma has been a great reflection of Hermione in the books -
- for me at least. Bless the filmmakers for NOT making her just another cookie-cutter teen sexpot. There are too many of those already. Of course this is just IMHO —-YMMV!

Posted by auntie minerva on December 21, 2008, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Kathya

Bonnie is the best and shes beautiful, can’t wait for HBP!

Posted by Kathya on December 21, 2008, 09:34 PM report to moderator
AJ

Like Evanna as Luna; Bonnie is my exact image of Ginny. She is perfect!

Posted by AJ on December 22, 2008, 01:21 AM report to moderator
toni

i agree with Miriam…you guys should accept her criticisms and retort with examples instead of telling her that she’s not a true fan. i hate people who blindly follow this series. i love harry potter but i still find faults in both the movies and the books. i think bonnie wright is pretty enough to be ginny, just look at the Ootp movie poster. emma watson’s acting has never been good in my opinion. i can understand it when she was a little kid but come on, i can’t get behind that first scene in Ootp. prove me wrong TLC, prove me wrong!

Posted by toni on December 22, 2008, 10:43 AM report to moderator
brittany

amen Miriam. ot takes a true fan to know that & most fans are blinded by the love of their fave actor or actors

Posted by brittany on December 22, 2008, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Marie

Daniel Radcliffe.For the love of all that is holy.SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHEN YOU ARE POSING AS HARRY FOR A PICTURE/POSTER/MAGAZINE COVER. It is bad enough that you have ruined the character of Harry with your appalling “acting” and mouth-twitching WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN SPEAKING.I don’t want to be reminded of it in STILL PHOTOS of you.
Thank you.
Also,er Bonnie? They seem to have toned her looks down.Which will make H/G EVEN HARDER to understand than it was in the book!

Posted by Marie on December 27, 2008, 09:36 PM report to moderator
jenny

Whoa Marie, rude much? You don’t have to swear to get your point across. You can dislike something without being so rude.

Posted by jenny on December 28, 2008, 05:41 AM report to moderator
Miriam

Marie, did santa not bring you a present this year? Shame, you probably could do with a new brain. Moron. Why not shut your mouth, imbecilic twat.

Posted by Miriam on December 29, 2008, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 29, 2008, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 29, 2008, 04:13 AM report to moderator

"Percy's been acting very oddly this summer," said George, frowning. "And he [i]has[/i] been sending a lot of letters and spending a load of time shut up in his room.... I mean, there's only so many times you can polish a prefect badge."