New Pics of Harry, Ron, Ginny from "Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
December 20, 2008, 09:22 AM

The latest issue of Cinelive magazine contains some new images from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  New are pics of Harry (Dan Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint), and Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), available here.

Thanks to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

lol

The Bonnie pic looks ok. lol. It’s weird how ‘Miriam’ seems to be dissing and bringing up Emma when this is not even about poor Emma. No offence, but you seem to be saying harsh comments about all the time even whe it’s not related to her. Anyway…

Posted by lol on December 21, 2008, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Demelza

The pics r certainly not new (except the one with Harry n Ron). N dat’s probably why it’s boring. But Ginny looks very good in d pic. I think Bonnie perfect as Ginny. Remember Ginny is an understated beauty in all d books. She’s not just another pretty girl. N dat’s probably why Harry had fallen 4 her.

Posted by Demelza on December 21, 2008, 05:55 AM report to moderator
hannah

I think bonnie is really pretty!! i mean i think it would look wiered if suddenly ginny started to wear short skirts, high heels and loads of make up. it wouldn’t look realistic. And i think the pictures are great :) i love the one of ron and harry :)

Posted by hannah on December 21, 2008, 07:05 AM report to moderator
teddy bear

I think that Harry (Dan) and Ron (Rupert) are looking too see what Hermione (Emma) is trying to say too the creepy guy from knock turn alley. If you look at the background it doesn’t look like there at Hogwarts. It looks like they are at an alley, And too me it looks like Ginny (Bonnie) is looking at the pigmy puffs. Although it said that she is looking at love potions but I think that she is looking at the pigmy puffs.

Posted by teddy bear on December 21, 2008, 07:23 AM report to moderator
bob

I think she is very sexy.Sexy.

Posted by bob on December 21, 2008, 03:00 PM report to moderator
*zoe*

In the last pic, Hermione has a newspaper. Turn your heap upside down and look at the pic underneath the heading: ‘HER HOME

The woman looks like Amelia Bones from the Wizengamot (OofP). Amelia Bones was murdered by Death Eaters/ Voldemort right….So maybe, that artical says that Amelia Bones was murdered/ found dead at her home ?!?!?

Google Image ‘Amelia Bones’ and you’ll see her with that funny hat the Wizengamot people wear

Does anyone understand what I mean ?!?!?!

Posted by *zoe* on December 21, 2008, 03:10 PM report to moderator
*zoe*

LOL…I so happy. The above comment was my 1st!

Posted by *zoe* on December 21, 2008, 03:12 PM report to moderator
sdnlr

Ginny IS stunning. Bonnie does just fine….

Posted by sdnlr on December 21, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator
taylor

omg this is the headline ive been waiting for!!!! kind a letdown…. BUT WHATEVER IM NOT COMPLAINING!!!!! im thinking the ginny pix is at the weasely wizarding weezys. omg i loved that scene in the book. ginny raised an eyebrow skeptically “do they work?” :D

but whats with that ron/harry pix?

Posted by taylor on December 21, 2008, 03:41 PM report to moderator
ninalovegood

did anyone get jingle spells?!?!?!?!
it’s almost christmas!

Posted by ninalovegood on December 21, 2008, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Gentelman

There is no such thing as plain looks.

Posted by Gentelman on December 21, 2008, 05:03 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

“this pictures are SO boring, and show us nothing.”
I don’t WANT them to show us anything. Tha’s what the movie’s for.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on December 21, 2008, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Loleia

I like the Ron/Harry picture, it reminds me of PS and GoF, it’s kind of a nice call back, them lurking behind a corner :D
And I do like Bonnie as Ginny amd Emma as Hermione; I think the problem is that in the books, Hermione is supposed to be plain and Ginny is supposed to be more pretty. And in the movies, it’s more the other way around: Hermione is prettier and Ginny is more plain. Still, I think Bonnie is VERY pretty in real life and for some reason they seem to downplay her a bit in the movies. I’m not saying she should be painted like a door, but I dunno, I’m sure there’s a lot of subtle stuff they could do to her to make her look more… sassy lol
I guess they don’t really care that much about what the characters look like anymore. It’s too much stuff to keep track of and be mad about: Harry isn’t tall, his hair isn’t messy and his eyes aren’t green, Hermione’s hair isn’t bushy or even brown (and her front teeth were never large), Slughorn doesn’t have a moustache, Neville’s face isn’t round, Dumbledore isn’t wearing the half-moon spectacles anymore… So I’m really not bothered about that anymore _ I’m over it and I’m sure the performances are going to make me forget about the appearances. (Although I have to be honest, Emma’s hair bothers me A LOT for some reason, it’s like, is it too much to ask that they dye her hair a bit?? Every teenage girl does it, why not her? Lol)

Posted by Loleia on December 21, 2008, 05:08 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

I don’t understand the hatefulness some people have for these movies that they are supposedly fans of. Calling an actors performance atrocious is not something you do if your a fan of a FAN site. That’s what trolls do.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on December 21, 2008, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Miriam

@ lol, i was comparing bonnie’s acting to emma’s. Bonnie has improved imo, emma hasn’t.

@yodathehobbit – you can be a fan of a series and still be critical of certain elements. You can’t just blindly love something if you find fault, that’s just bad judgement.

Posted by Miriam on December 21, 2008, 05:34 PM report to moderator

"Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater. However, he rejoined our side before Lord Voldemort's downfall and turned spy for us, at great personal risk. He is now no more a Death Eater than I am."