New Pics of Harry, Ron, Ginny from "Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
December 20, 2008, 09:22 AM

The latest issue of Cinelive magazine contains some new images from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  New are pics of Harry (Dan Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint), and Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), available here.

Thanks to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

bella vita

I thought the exact same thing as Emily as soon as I saw the pic of Bonnie in what I assume is WWW! It immediately reminded me of the fish tank scene in the Baz Luhrmann directed 90’s version of Romeo and Juliet with Claire Danes and Leo Dicaprio. That was always one of my favorite scenes. I loved that movie when I was younger and still do. I think Bonnie looks as good as anyone can look in that sort of picture. Maybe its just the format of the pictures people find boring because they aren’t really showing us anything new and are pretty much just closeups of the actors faces which we have all seen before. Like others have said I think Bonnie is a pretty girl and its unfortunate that they seemed to have tried to downplay that in the previous films. It should be really interesting and exciting to see how they develop her character and Ginny’s relationship with Harry in the next three films. God why can’t we just see HBP now? so annoying!

Posted by bella vita on December 20, 2008, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Maybe they will show bonnie as blossoming in hbp? Afterall, harry doesnt notice ginny until then, does he? It’ll be cute seeing bonnie snogging dean too! Alfie enoch has grown into a strapping young man!

Posted by Miriam on December 20, 2008, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 20, 2008, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Emily

ok ppl…
Bonnie isnt gorgeous but she is kinda cute…they could’ve made her prettier but shes still pretty…and emmas great…dont go dissing her acting or bonnies looks…

Posted by Emily on December 20, 2008, 09:47 PM report to moderator
H

I feel like Bonnie has been a very good Ginny. And many of the commenters here are right- there is a problem with the characters looking like models- but that’s just the movies and we have to deal with it. The acting is key.

Posted by H on December 20, 2008, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Tucker

I disagree, I loved Emma Watson in all of the movies. Bonnie Wright is just a little young and short for what I envision Ginny to be.. no offense to Bonnie Wright.

Posted by Tucker on December 20, 2008, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Tucker

Ginny dosen’t need to be hot to be good.. its the acting that counts.

Posted by Tucker on December 20, 2008, 10:24 PM report to moderator
jeb

Tucker, Ginny is short in the books and Bonnie was 16 when she filmed HBP. Ginny was 15 in the book. In other words, she’s more than fine for the role in that regard.

Posted by jeb on December 20, 2008, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Victoria

EXACTLY!! ginny or any of the others dont need to be hot to be good. Emma is a great actress…ginny still is cute even though shes not super hot. i think emmas exellent in both – looks (well her hair isnt so frizzy but i like it) and acting.

Posted by Victoria on December 20, 2008, 10:47 PM report to moderator
jen

I agree with the people who don’t like Emma’s acting. Nothing against Emma, I think she’s a fine young lady, but she’s not my Hermione and she never will be.

Posted by jen on December 20, 2008, 10:53 PM report to moderator
brittany

i think all actors are good… & they each have had their moment when the messed uped or wasnt the best.. non of them have been eprfect in every movie.. but these pics are great!

Posted by brittany on December 20, 2008, 11:44 PM report to moderator
brittany

sry perfect

Posted by brittany on December 20, 2008, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Tucker

No offense to Bonnie Wright, but I just don’t see her as a Good Ginny.. just an opinion.

Posted by Tucker on December 21, 2008, 01:22 AM report to moderator
jeb

Wait until she’s given a chance to act, then you can say whether she’s a good Ginny or not. So far, she has had next to nothing in the films. Most of the HBP reviews I’ve read have all said she did a great job. Both her and Rupert. The Weasley kids have been sorely underused and it’s their time to shine.

Posted by jeb on December 21, 2008, 02:09 AM report to moderator
paige

i dont get people. bonnie is absolutely stunning in real life and in the movie as well, every body keeps complaining she’s to plain but it’s usually the plain people that are truelly the best people. and quit saying she’s not good at acting she barely gets to say anything in the movies anyway, but even doing that she’s good at it.

Posted by paige on December 21, 2008, 03:19 AM report to moderator

"Excellent," said Aunt Marge. "I won't have this namby-pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it. A good thrashing is what's needed in ninety-nine cases out of a hundered. Have [i]you[/i] been beaten often?"[br]"Oh, yeah," said H