Leaky and PotterCast Present: "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" Fan Commentary

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
December 02, 2008, 03:27 PM

It's time once again to get out your DVD players and join the PotterCasters as they provide you a fan DVD commentary, this time for the third film, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  Slide in your Prisoner of Azkaban DVD and enjoy as Melissa, Sue, John and Frak provide you with commentary and insights about the third film.  The commentary track is now available on our iTunes feed or as a direct download via this link.  We are also working on a PAL compatible version, which will be available soon.

You can download our other commentaries right here!

Here is a little ‘How-To’ on syncing this audio with the DVD film:

Follow these instructions to set up this podcast to play alongside your “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” DVD (which you will need to own):
1. Set up your DVD in your TV/computer/console/other player, and start to play the full-length feature film.
2. When the screen goes from BLUE to BLACK, hit PAUSE.
3. Start this audio track.
4. John will count down (“Three…two…one…click”): UNPAUSE your DVD when he says “click.”
5. Enjoy!
PAUSING:
As these are separate video/audio tracks playing simultaneously, pausing will pose a problem. If you pause the video first, and the audio second, unpause in the same order and you'll get close to the same synch.

Once again, you can download the audio track using direct download, and feel free to participate in PotterCast discussion right here on our Leaky Lounge.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Nick.K

Thats weird this very second I was gonna put the POA DVD on then I see this post. Thanks guys for going this.

Posted by Nick.K on December 02, 2008, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Rose

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this. I cant hear what you all have to say about this movie. It being most peoples least favorite.

Posted by Rose on December 02, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator
eszti

omg,i’ve been just thinking about how cool it’d be if you did the commentary for POA.How great!! Love PotterCast!^^

Posted by eszti on December 02, 2008, 03:39 PM report to moderator
LV

This is awesome!! Thanks for completing the commentaries!

Posted by LV on December 02, 2008, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Carebie

About time!!! Haha!!! Thanks Leaky!!!!

Posted by Carebie on December 02, 2008, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Courteni

I’M SO EXCITED. AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT. thank God i’m not in public.

Posted by Courteni on December 02, 2008, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Lydia

confusion…the post says azkaban but the instructions say phoenix…which one?

Posted by Lydia on December 02, 2008, 03:45 PM report to moderator
MuggleQueen

Omg YESSSS

Thanks so much for doing this – I have been waiting for it for so long! Squeeeee xD

Posted by MuggleQueen on December 02, 2008, 03:46 PM report to moderator
joel

HECCC TO THE YEAH

Posted by joel on December 02, 2008, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Leah

OMG FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSSS YOU GUYSS DID IT W00T! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR A VEYR LONG TIMEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by Leah on December 02, 2008, 03:53 PM report to moderator
mollywobble

YES! Fantastic. I know what I’m doing tonight now. Woot!

Posted by mollywobble on December 02, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Geekboy

Yup, I’ll be checking this out tonight. So John finally found his DVD then?

Oh, and this counts as the PC this week, right?

Posted by Geekboy on December 02, 2008, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Aaron

I was screaming ‘FINALLY" too many times and then I read there was no PAL yet – ’oh’

Posted by Aaron on December 02, 2008, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Crown Victoria

Pottercast is the one thing that always makes me smile.
Honestly, I love them.
Always making me happy when everything else is crappy

Posted by Crown Victoria on December 02, 2008, 04:33 PM report to moderator
lisa

When I try to download the PS commentary, it does not work. I have tried several times to do it and nothing downloads. Can someone take a look it and fix it??
Thanks bunches!

Posted by lisa on December 02, 2008, 04:35 PM report to moderator

"The Ministry of Magic guarantees that you are not in danger from any Dark wizard. If you are still worried, by all means come and see me outside class hours. If someone is alarming you with fibs about reborn Dark wizards, I would like to hear about it. I

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014