Reminder: Harry Potter Movie Marathon Starts Tomorrow at Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC

Movies
December 18, 2008, 09:06 PM

A reminder that the special Harry Potter Movie Marathon will start tomorrow at a theater in New York City. As we reported last week, all five of the Harry Potter films will be shown on the big screen at the legendary Ziegfeld Theatre in New York, with ticket info available here. This marathon runs from Friday, December 19th until Wednesday, December 24th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hufflepuff Rocks!

Ohhhhh. . . to be in New York!!!!! If you are there, please take advantage of this! The Ziegfeld is the most wonderful place to see a movie. . . !!!!!!!!! The screen is truly magical!!!! ;) :)

Posted by Hufflepuff Rocks! on December 18, 2008, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

I agree. To all those going, have a really great time. And if this is your first time at The Ziegfeld, then lucky you!

Posted by Professor Potter on December 19, 2008, 07:07 AM report to moderator
gaminette

As psyched as I am to see OOP tonight, I worry that we’re going to be snowed out! O_o

Posted by gaminette on December 19, 2008, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

ah snow, when will it come to Ireland

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 19, 2008, 12:40 PM report to moderator
llol

i wanna go to that sooo bad!!!

Posted by llol on December 19, 2008, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Jackie

I’ll be in the city tomorrow, though I don’t think I’ll be able to go . . .

Posted by Jackie on December 22, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator
mitnai

I lo ha po so much

Posted by mitnai on December 22, 2008, 10:44 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I can’t wait until all the movies are out and we can do a super Harry Potter movie marathon.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator

"The pure-blood families are all interrelated," said Sirius. "If you're only going to let your sons and daughters marry purebloods your choice is very limited, there are hardly any of us left."