Live Recording of PotterCast at 7:30 p.m.

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
December 17, 2008, 06:01 PM

Here's our promised warning! Tonight we are again recording PotterCast using TalkShoe so that you can listen in and take part in the episode. This time there will be one user-feedback portion of the show. It starts at 7:30 p.m. Here's what you have to do:

If you would like to listen via the Internet, click here. You will be directed to a chat, but do not have to be a member to be part of it nor do you have to actually chat. Audio of the recording should start playing on your computer.

If you would like to listen via phone, you can call 1.724.444.7444 and enter the call ID 28012#. You will then be prompted to enter a pin number:

-If you are a member of TalkShoe (you don't have to be) you can enter your TalkShoe pin ID to be recognized by your name on the call.
-If you are not a member of TalkShoe, you simply follow the instructions (most likely pressing "1" and then "#") to listen in on the call.

We will routinely be taking questions from the chat and from callers, so please join us! And mind the nargles: They always show up when we try out new technology. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

WannabeWeasly

nooooo!!!! i missed it!

can we have advanced notification of the next one?

Posted by WannabeWeasly on December 17, 2008, 10:20 PM report to moderator
LunaB

That was amazing!!!!! I hope you do this every week!!! The nargles kept me from hearing alot of it though, so I can’t wait for you to put it online… You guys ROCK!!!

Posted by LunaB on December 17, 2008, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Christie

Oh man, I missed it! And I was awake even!

Posted by Christie on December 17, 2008, 10:29 PM report to moderator
HollyHogwarts

its only 7:30 my time right now! i just signed on to talkshoe all ready to listen to find out that i missed it!!!!! grrrrrrrr….

Posted by HollyHogwarts on December 17, 2008, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Griffie

THAT WAS EPIC! Yay next time you guys should do BlogTV from the start and have a 4 way conference like John and Sue did at the end..Without giving the link to everyone watching this time, lol.

Posted by Griffie on December 17, 2008, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Kami

I hope to hear about the acting troupe :)

Posted by Kami on December 18, 2008, 04:05 AM report to moderator
katie

haha john that bit with all the web cam screens at the end was so fun!!

Posted by katie on December 18, 2008, 05:02 AM report to moderator
llol

yeah they should warn us like a day in advance, cause i check here once a day but apparently i didnt check at the right time.

Posted by llol on December 18, 2008, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Ella

What time zone?

Posted by Ella on December 18, 2008, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Tim

NOOOOOO! NOT COOL. THAT’S REALLY DEPRESSING:( I can’t make it. Oh well. There’ll be other times.

Posted by Tim on December 18, 2008, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Tim

Wait. It was yesterday, I already missed it! NOOO. I need to check Leaky more or something. Maybe like a day warning err something? Or like, an application on your computer that blinks and says “POTTERCAST RECORDING NOW. CLOSE ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS AND GO DIRECTLY TO POTTERCAST.”
Yeah. If not, an earlier warning would be cool:)

Posted by Tim on December 18, 2008, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Griffie

LOL@Katie that was epic and so much fun!! Haha I’m just glad I didn’t click the link — and I was just about to!

You know it’s funny how much we trust the pottercasters — if that was anyone else we would have wondered if the link was a trojan or something!

Posted by Griffie on December 18, 2008, 01:01 PM report to moderator
eiVega

7:30 PM what?!?! Eastern? Central? Pacific? Melissa’s in New York and I’m in Los Angeles so our 7:30pms are very different times!

Posted by eiVega on December 18, 2008, 01:36 PM report to moderator
tierah

what is the cast list for the acting troupe? do we know who is doing what role? i thought it was amazing!

Posted by tierah on December 18, 2008, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Griffie

aiVega; 7:30EST. But that was lastr night. It’s over now.

Posted by Griffie on December 18, 2008, 06:45 PM report to moderator

"I think the only reason I never lost my mind is that I knew I was innocent. That wasn't a happy thought, so the dementors couldn't suck it out of me... but it kept me sane and knowing who I am... helped me keep my powers..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014