New Photo of Rupert Grint in "Cherrybomb"

Grint
December 16, 2008, 12:05 PM

There is a new photo of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in his new film, Cherrybomb, available via this link. The British Films Catalogue also lists the film as running 76 minutes, and describes the movie as follows:

With their exams over, best friends Malachy and Luke are out to have one hell of a summer. However, the arrival of Michelle, a captivating but troubled beauty, tests their friendship to the limit as she encourages the two boys to carry out increasingly dangerous and illegal deeds in the battle for her affections, with fatal consequences.

Thanks to our Order partner RuperGrint.net  and to ICM!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Mora

Jim and Patrick why that obssesion with Dan Radcliffe?maybe the anwser is ENVY or you find him gorgeous and he is always in your hot dreams LOL

Posted by Mora on December 18, 2008, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Patrick

No, Mora, but tbh I’m just sick of him. Rupert has two films coming out and the media hasn’t even mentioned them yet. They are still stuck on Equus, which is old news by now. I respect Dan, I just bash him when people bash Rupert.

Posted by Patrick on December 18, 2008, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Mora

Old news?omg he is in BROADWAY with rave reviews and now he could be nominated for the Tonys,a guy of 19!!He is one superstar,what do you expect?the media ignoring his news because other actor has two films?your reasons are pathetic,sorry

Posted by Mora on December 18, 2008, 03:26 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Lots of huge actors make movies and unless there is huge buzz about it like Batman or HP, the media do not bother reporting on it, or rather it doesn’t get picked up except by certain websites. Actually they don’t report on equus much now unless Dan says or does something that they consider newsworthy .

Posted by radcakesfan on December 18, 2008, 03:45 PM report to moderator
MK

Miriam, I’m not going to try to sympathize with you anymore. Your case is particular. My definition of a troll isn’t broad enough to fit that many people, because you do comment in an excessive manner. If I had the time I’d count all the comments you’ve made in the past few days, but that would take a while. I’ll leave that task up to you to do if you want to do it. I support your right to comment but I still see you as a troll. I wasn’t calling for you to stop so I don’t know how that can be seen as “controlling.” In fact, may I encourage you to continue posting to your merry heart’s content. I said before that you had the absolute right to do so. What do you think I’m going to do (if you keep posting)? How much do you think I care? I care enough to respond to your comment, but I think “controlling” is going a little far. It’s not like I’m trying to moderate the board or like I’ll report you. I only hold an opinion, and that’s as proactive as I’m going to get. It’s not like I’m taking action; I’m not even offended. Anyway, I can’t wait to see your future comments on Emma/Dan/Rupert stories. You go rile away. :)

Posted by MK on December 18, 2008, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Patrick

“Yeah, patrick, we’re sick of people bashing Dan and Emma just because they get some media attention . I think it’s pretty reasonable to expect us to fire back . you guys shut up , we’d shut up.”

Um, you always start it radcakes. In all Rupert topics you decide to post something negative about rupert or his fans. You kind of take away from the focus of the topic. Whatever, we’re just going to keep disagreeing, let’s just stop.

Posted by Patrick on December 18, 2008, 09:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

...Sirius Black was gone forever. Sirius seemed a million miles away already, even if a part of Harry still believed that if he had only pulled back that veil, he would have found Sirius looking back at him, greeting him, perhaps, with his laugh like a ba