New Photo of Rupert Grint in "Cherrybomb"

Grint
December 16, 2008, 12:05 PM

There is a new photo of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in his new film, Cherrybomb, available via this link. The British Films Catalogue also lists the film as running 76 minutes, and describes the movie as follows:

With their exams over, best friends Malachy and Luke are out to have one hell of a summer. However, the arrival of Michelle, a captivating but troubled beauty, tests their friendship to the limit as she encourages the two boys to carry out increasingly dangerous and illegal deeds in the battle for her affections, with fatal consequences.

Thanks to our Order partner RuperGrint.net  and to ICM!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Mora

Sorry but if you READ my comments i didn’t say NOTHING about Rupert,you are blind…

Posted by Mora on December 17, 2008, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Patrick, thanks for the apology, but i still think rupert fans (note: fans, not rupert) shouldn’t attack others so readily and treat them as if they aren’t allowed opinions.

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Dove

Miriam why do you double post?

Mora has the same punctuation retardation that the ICM troll has. MORA is an obvious troll.

Yawn

Posted by Dove on December 17, 2008, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Mora

Dove..zzzzzzzz oops sorry i don’t read stupid comments….come on girl,continue

Posted by Mora on December 17, 2008, 07:16 PM report to moderator
turds

You just did you idiot

Posted by turds on December 17, 2008, 10:22 PM report to moderator
MK

Miriam, I said, “I’m all for you expressing your opinion just as it is, because you have the absolute right to.” I’m probably the one of the few supporting your ranting and raving. BUT I still recognize it for what it is: trolling around. Not because it’s different from my opinion (‘cos I’ve read many of your comments, and I agree sometimes with them), but because it is what is. Plain and simple. Trolling around involves stating one’s opinion over and over again, more times than necessary, and yes, it’s usually negative. You’ve only been deemed a troll because lately you’ve been hitting up the message boards hard. If you only commented a few times rather than the great amount you do (again, which is cool ‘cos there’s no limit), then people would just dismiss your statements, but you keep coming back. And that, my fellow HP lover, is why you are called a troll. Not because you hold a different opinion.

Posted by MK on December 17, 2008, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Jim

I want to join the fun! If there’s one thing I thought Dan fans, like rad, would understand it’s the concept of ‘shorts’ surely.

Posted by Jim on December 18, 2008, 02:09 AM report to moderator
radcakesfan

To Brittany, apologies. That statement about opinions was actually aimed at other people too though lol, not that they got the clue.

My statement about it being on tv was based on the length of the movie. But they do have shorts but those can be REALLY short, like half an hour. Also this particular film i hear would probably be too violent for showing unless on a channel like the Sopranos was on or way after the water shed. It wasn’t actually anything that would be deleted , really.

My other statement of the year of the grint or whatever it was called is basically my view. Incidentally, danfans coined the term a couple of years ago. Dan had December Boys coming out, OOTP, My Boy Jack, Equus, Extras, his 18th birthday and god knows what else coming out. It was initially called the summer of Dan but for obvious reasons it was changed to the year of the Dan. 2008 still qualified, since we had Equus in nyc and until the change of date, hp6. 2009 will because Dan is the lead of the HP movies and all that entails. So you see why it’s not the year of the grint to us.

To Patrick and Jim, it’s strange how het up you two guys get over the d/e/r h/hr thing. Who cares? The movie characters are fiction and the real life people have their own lives to live where we will never find out the full truth until someone writes an autobiography. Go back and read your own comments. By mk’s definition, you lot fully qualifies as trolls.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 18, 2008, 03:56 AM report to moderator
radcakesfan

oh and jim, rupert’s lucky to have the few inches he has on Dan. It would probably be embarrassing for him if the HP actor were taller than the Ron character who is supposed to be quite towering. As it stands, if Tom Cruise is considered short, so then is rupert.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 18, 2008, 03:58 AM report to moderator
miriam

MK – so posting makes me a troll? I was under the impression that “trolls” were those that went round riling people up intentionally (usually by being insulting) in order to get nothing but a reaction. By your definition most people would be trolls. Or are there variants of “trolls” that you’ve decided to make up? Don’t you consider your view a little controlling?

dove – my boyfriend’s laptop double clicks sometimes and that leads to the double post.

Posted by miriam on December 18, 2008, 04:48 AM report to moderator
DUMBYFORTH

was that rupert grint??

Posted by DUMBYFORTH on December 18, 2008, 08:39 AM report to moderator
brittany

radcakesfan thanx…

but idk why some people always have to arue between actors.. of course you dont have to like them all.. but just becuase some fans dissagree & some agree doesnt mean we always have to agrue!

Posted by brittany on December 18, 2008, 12:22 PM report to moderator
rosie

as a rule i don’t usually post my opinion. but i have read enough comments over the last year or so to realize that anytime there is any news regarding rupert, radcakes jumps in with all her negative opinions, and gets offended if anyone calls her out on it. however, if someone just has the slightest critique of dan radcliffe, well, just watch out, you’re either a hater or basher and of course troll. not only is she a hypocrite but also superficial one at that. of course this is just an opinion i formed from reading hercomments directed at rupert and his fans. my feeling is live and let live. what’s it to her if anyone likes rupert, why the contest between the two? needs to seriously get a real life.

poor dan, if i were him i wouldn’t let her withing 500 yards of me.

Posted by rosie on December 18, 2008, 12:32 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

To rosie, so it’s okay to bash Dan but not rupert? Actually i didn’t bash rupert – i just said he doesn’t particularly interest me (ergo, 2009 wouldn’t be “the year of the grint” for me) That’s not bashing. That’s the truth. Have a look at jim’s statements and patrick’s among others- they love to bash Dan and people who prefer h/hr and d/e. If i’d posted under another name, you wouldn’t have even noticed it.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 18, 2008, 12:56 PM report to moderator

[Ron] let go of the gnome's ankles: It flew twenty feet into the air and landed with a thud in the field over the hedge.[br]"Pitiful," said Fred. "I bet I can get mine beyond that stump."