New Photo of Rupert Grint in "Cherrybomb"

Grint
December 16, 2008, 12:05 PM

There is a new photo of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in his new film, Cherrybomb, available via this link. The British Films Catalogue also lists the film as running 76 minutes, and describes the movie as follows:

With their exams over, best friends Malachy and Luke are out to have one hell of a summer. However, the arrival of Michelle, a captivating but troubled beauty, tests their friendship to the limit as she encourages the two boys to carry out increasingly dangerous and illegal deeds in the battle for her affections, with fatal consequences.

Thanks to our Order partner RuperGrint.net  and to ICM!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Miriam

Jim – what did radcakesfan say that was negative? 76 mins for a feature film is very short, it’s usually 90mins plus for cinematic releases. If it is a TV production it wouldn’t make it any less of production. Afterall, on TV more people may actually be able to see it than if it’s released in cinemas. Emma’s Ballet Shoes is being shown in the UK again for Xmas and was shown last year receiving 5million viewers (I would have thought it would be higher considering it was Boxing Day). My Boy Jack received almost 6million viewers (unusually high for a Sunday showing). Both of those received critical praise. I’m sure Driving Lessons probably got more people seeing it when it was on TV than when it was at the cinema. TV productions like Boy A (outstanding, you should check it out) has received lots of praise and awards. As have many other one-off dramas and miniseries. The cinema isn’t the best medium when it comes to talent. All mediums are great at showing talent – TV just happens to be the most accessable. CB may even be able to make more money by selling it to tv networks worldwide than by releasing it in the cinema.

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Mora

Miriam don’t waste your time talking with intolerant and pretentious people…the words"opinion"and"respect"aren’t in their vocabulary.

Posted by Mora on December 17, 2008, 12:48 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

agreed, Mora, Miriam. That’s exactly the perfect description of that lot.

It’s called Masterpiece Theatre, jim. Look it up. That’s Dan’s second Masterpiece Theatre offering- the first, David Copperfield is part of the 2009 lineup. Yay! It’s a great chance to see little Dan in his first, critically acclaimed project. And personally, i want to see Dan in something like The Tudors or Rome.
Posted by radcakesfan on December 17, 2008, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Patrick

Oh please, shut the hell up the three of you. Notice how this happens everytime Leaky has a Rupert update. It’s because of you clowns. We all know you’re probably worried that your precious danny boy with the caterpillar eyebrows and gay leather vest might have some friendly competition. Dan also seems to have a bigger ego than Rupert. That’s my opinion of Dan – so deal with it. If you can say your view on Rupert, then I’ll say my view on Dan. Otherwise, if you don’t like Rupert, WHY the hell are you posting here?

Posted by Patrick on December 17, 2008, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Sonja

Patrick, are you the moderator of the commentboard????….No,

You tell us to deal with your opinion on Dan – well I don´t have a problem with that, but you obviously (spell??) have a problem with some peoples opinion on Rupert.
Besides wether or not someone like´s a certain actor or not, that person is allways allowed to voice his/hers opinion, it´s not like it said : “Only Rupert fans are allowed to comment here”

Posted by Sonja on December 17, 2008, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Mora

Oh Patrick your argument is the attack…"clowns"LOL how old are you dude?2?your"maturity"is awesome.."competition"what are you talking about?please learn this word:RESPECT

Posted by Mora on December 17, 2008, 02:25 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

I don’t see why some people think they have to comment on every Rupert news piece about how ugly they think is or how his fans are stupid or whatever. I’m not as big a fan of Dan as I am of Rupert, but you don’t see me slagging on him or his fans every time there’s news about him. If I have something nice to say (which is quite often because I do actually like Dan), I say it. Why can’t you folks do the same? We heard you the first time; there’s no need to say it every single time there’s news about Rupert. You’re free to express your opinion, but when you express the same negative opinion twenty times, it gets annoying and pointless. I know you’ll probably call me pretentious now or something, but at least I can express my opinion without trying to make others upset.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on December 17, 2008, 02:30 PM report to moderator
brittany

radcakesfan i was agreeing w/ you on some points & dissagreeing w/ you on others.. i guess you thought i was trying to diss you or something because maybe your used to it idk…. but i know opinions area allowed thats why i made mine & respected everyone elses… trust me you dont have to break down the opinion thing to me.. i’m mature enough to handle it..you just misunderstood me.

Posted by brittany on December 17, 2008, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Patrick, are you incapable of mature thought? You say we’re clowns and that we insult rupert, excuse me but i didnt insult him. And you may think rupert has no ego, perhaps your giant ego makes up for his?

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Miriam

I’d also like to add that if dan’s fans are afraid of competition then why do rupert fans kick up a fuss when he isn’t reported on? Seems that’s insecure.

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Miriam

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 02:48 PM report to moderator
brittany

why cant we all just be cool w/ each other… you dont see the actors arguing w/ each other!

Posted by brittany on December 17, 2008, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Patrick

Miriam – No, I’m not insecure. Tell me why Dan fans have to go into Rupert topics if they’re not “insecure.” And I don’t have an ego, niether does Rupert. I apologize to you though.

Sonja, seriously? "Do you actually believe that us Dan-fans are worried about “competion” from Rupert…In your dreams, mate.’’

LOL god forbid Emma EVER found Rupert attractive.

Wow. And Mora talks about respect..what a joke. You haven’t shown Rupert respect at all, so who the hell are you kidding?

Posted by Patrick on December 17, 2008, 04:11 PM report to moderator
chris

Hmmm…are there no moderators on this board?

Posted by chris on December 17, 2008, 04:21 PM report to moderator

"He is --" Ron said jerkily, tearing Percy's letter in half, "the world's" -- he tore it into quarters -- "biggest" -- he tore it into eighths -- [i]"git."[/i] He threw the pieces into the fire.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014