New Photo of Rupert Grint in "Cherrybomb"

Grint
December 16, 2008, 12:05 PM

There is a new photo of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in his new film, Cherrybomb, available via this link. The British Films Catalogue also lists the film as running 76 minutes, and describes the movie as follows:

With their exams over, best friends Malachy and Luke are out to have one hell of a summer. However, the arrival of Michelle, a captivating but troubled beauty, tests their friendship to the limit as she encourages the two boys to carry out increasingly dangerous and illegal deeds in the battle for her affections, with fatal consequences.

Thanks to our Order partner RuperGrint.net  and to ICM!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Jim

I think the person who said he has a flabby face suffers from the very common Hollywood Indoctrination System – i.e anyone not anorexic is fat.

Posted by Jim on December 16, 2008, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Jim

Posted by Jim on December 16, 2008, 03:16 PM report to moderator
brittany

lol jim

Posted by brittany on December 16, 2008, 03:17 PM report to moderator
KB Prez

I can’t wait to see Rupert in more non-HP films. He’s such a good actor, but because of the way Ron is portrayed in the films, he rarely gets to show off his talent. But I think he has a very bright future. And he just keeps getting HOTTER and HOTTER!!!

Posted by KB Prez on December 16, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
brittany

Miriam & mora if you know ( or think) that rupert fans always act like that so why do you bother commenting or reading the comment… is it A)because your bored & have nothing else to do…B) have no life C) you just like to start problems & hate or D) all the above.. i choose d… & we can ahandle the opinions…. we just dont agree w/ them so get right!!! :)

Posted by brittany on December 16, 2008, 03:21 PM report to moderator
dove

LMAO at the same troll being here and on ICM sometimes. Spouting the same pointless crap.

Posted by dove on December 16, 2008, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Angie

BTW where is Rupert? is he hiding, we haven’t heard from him in weeks, I mean he must be tired with all the hard work filming 3 movies but I MISS HIM! Please Rupert come out for a little bit so we can see your gorgeous face and shiny ginger hair!!

Posted by Angie on December 16, 2008, 03:25 PM report to moderator
wickedjo

I was so excited when I first saw this on ICM! He looks really hot in the picture and it amazes me how, even in just a low quality pic, he is able to show off emotion like that, it’s so interesting to imagine what must be happening in this scene! I seriously can’t wait for this movie, in my opinion the plot sounds very good, and the cast is so full of talent (curious about the chemestry between Malachy/Luke/Michelle).

Posted by wickedjo on December 16, 2008, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Mora

Hahahahahaha omg reading how the "superior"people think is hilarious LOL

Posted by Mora on December 16, 2008, 03:33 PM report to moderator
francaise3

I am happy for Rupert! the pic looks great…wonders whats behind the scene Cant wait for CB!!!!

Posted by francaise3 on December 16, 2008, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Dove

2009 can’t come soon enough! I’m bummed that his will probably be the last of his 3 movies to come out next year, and its the one I want to see the most!! Especially that one scene if ya know what I mean ;)

Posted by Dove on December 16, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
brittany

I LIKE HOT DOGSS EGGS & RUPERT!!!!!!

Posted by brittany on December 16, 2008, 04:32 PM report to moderator
AJWC1

Nice of TLC to post this. Looking forward to Malachy in CB. And definitely Tony in WT….

Accio Tony Pics!!!!

Posted by AJWC1 on December 16, 2008, 05:04 PM report to moderator
RR

Rupert has really gone a long, long way. Having to have worked with one of the hall-of-famers iand known actors and actresses in the industry aside from HP, such as Bill Nighy, Rupert Murdoch, and Emily Blunt, Laura Linney, and of course Julie Walters. Nice.

Posted by RR on December 16, 2008, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Karin

I can’t wait for Cherrybomb, finally some room to stretch for Rupert!!!

Doesn’t hurt that he’s smoking hot either does it….

Posted by Karin on December 16, 2008, 05:36 PM report to moderator

Neville was turning steadily more purple in the face while tugging at Crabbe's arms, and Hermione was attempting vainly to throw Millicent Bulstrode off her. Luna, however, stood limply by the side of her captor, gazing vaguely out of the window as though

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014