Jingle Spells 2 Now on iTunes and Amazon!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
December 16, 2008, 04:13 PM

Jingle Spells 2 - which is ALMOST SOLD OUT in hard copies - is now on iTunes and on Amazon.com! Only the hard copies (which you can order here) will have Frak's artwork inside the booklet, but if you have been waiting for the digital version, you need wait no longer. It's here! Enjoy it on iTunes, or download it on Amazon.com. These digital copies, just like the hard copies, will benefit Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

Also, on December 3, we pledged all Jingle Spells proceeds to STANDFast, to aid people in Darfur and Burma: You guys outdid yourselves, and we donated $640 thanks to your efforts. That about enough to protect an ENTIRE Burmese village. Thank you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

Ryan K

I ordered mine one the 23rd of November and have not gotten my CD. :(

Posted by Ryan K on December 21, 2008, 12:09 AM report to moderator
lily_luna

I ordered mine the 24th of November… still waiting for my copy…

Posted by lily_luna on December 21, 2008, 02:46 PM report to moderator
lily_luna

YAY mine got here!! “a bacon sandwich”, lol Harry and the Potters

Posted by lily_luna on December 22, 2008, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Nick

Yeah, I ordered on November 30, and still nothing. I’m getting a little frustrated—it’s almost Christmas and I’m desperate. Curse you, USPS!!!

Posted by Nick on December 22, 2008, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Lexi

Still waiting for my copy too. I thought it would be here by now since they sent them Dec. 16th. I guess there must be an overload of mail being sent this time of year, and maybe that’s why it’s taking so long.

Posted by Lexi on December 23, 2008, 04:11 PM report to moderator
almost obsessive HP girl

Is anyone else still waiting on thier copy? I still have not received mine.

Posted by almost obsessive HP girl on December 27, 2008, 10:59 PM report to moderator
almost obsessive HP girl

scratch that previous post. I just got it and after Christmas and I plainly see where Leaky mailed it on 12/15 by the post mark……darn post office.

Posted by almost obsessive HP girl on December 27, 2008, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Lori

hi
Just wondering if anyone else noticed a sound issue with “It’s Snowing” on Jingle Spells 2? Is it supposed to be all static at the end? If so, that fine cause I just love this sone; just need to know. thanks

Posted by Lori on January 08, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I'm quite surprised the Mudbloods haven't all packed their bags by now," Malfoy went on. "Bet you five Galleons the next one dies. Pity it wasn't Granger --"