Evanna Lynch, Fashion Model

Lynch
December 16, 2008, 07:23 PM

Some wonderful new photos have surfaced online of actress Evanna Lynch from a fashion photo shoot last year. Available here via the website of photographer Katrin Thomas, you can see new photos of the Luna Lovegood actress in a variety of high style settings. Enjoy!

Thanks to E-lynch.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lynch News

Ashley

Some of you guys don’t seem to understand that modeling isn’t supposed to always be based on who you are on the inside. You have to morph into what the director wants, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But enough of the “THEY’RE MAKING HER OUT AS SOMEBODY SHE ISN’T” thing.

She’s a weird looking gal. Love her but she has a unique look to her that editorial folks like. Shrug

Posted by Ashley on December 17, 2008, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Ashley

Oh, and the one of her in the blue tights is nice.

Posted by Ashley on December 17, 2008, 03:53 AM report to moderator
hambro

Evanna looks stunning and I really think the photoshoot fits her. Well done evanna, you are my luna!

Posted by hambro on December 17, 2008, 04:23 AM report to moderator
hericus

i think evanna is amazing, but imo i dont like these photos much

Posted by hericus on December 17, 2008, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Miriam

I quite like the pictures, they have a nice Parisian/fatale look about them. I think they were making Evanna look like Lily Cole.

Posted by Miriam on December 17, 2008, 05:39 AM report to moderator
fly AWAY

She looks like Greta Garbo (with long hair) in the black/white pic. Very nice.

Posted by fly AWAY on December 17, 2008, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix's parole officer

Brilliant. Very “Luna Lovegood” type photos. That girl cant put a foot wrong.

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on December 17, 2008, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Caryl

Makes me want to photograph her, too. :)

Posted by Caryl on December 17, 2008, 07:41 AM report to moderator
DeliaDee

As a photographer, one of the most annoying things about my profession is trying to be weird just for the sake of being weird. There is no point to these pictures except trying to make Evanna look as bizarre as possible. (And yes I am a photo snob. I know it and have no problem admitting it.) I adore Evanna. She deserves better than this.

Posted by DeliaDee on December 17, 2008, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Amy.

On the clapperboard in the photoshoot it says “Audition Evanna Lynch” “scene: Franny and Zooey”, which is a JD Salinger novel. I guess this is supposed to be some kind of homage to the book, but I can’t really see in what way… Hope Old Salinger doesn’t go nuts if he finds out, he doesn’t want anyone ever messing about with his work!

Posted by Amy. on December 17, 2008, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Carol Carvalho

She looks crazy beautiful!!! Loved it!!!!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on December 17, 2008, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Jeannine

Your so right about the 1920’s flair to these photos.Obviously the photographer saw that in Evana too and wanted to show she is more
than just one character ,or maybe she CAN be more and he/she want to show that.
They are excellent photos.

Posted by Jeannine on December 17, 2008, 10:06 AM report to moderator
adam

wow.
beautiful.
amazing.
so incredible. great light, great color. great everything.
sold.

Posted by adam on December 17, 2008, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Huffleclaw

Those eyelashes are outrageous! Love the photos. Different.

Posted by Huffleclaw on December 17, 2008, 10:38 AM report to moderator
stephanie

I really don’t like these. And I don’t think they look very “artsy” at all I think they look like someone who is trying to be artsy but doesn’t know what they are doing. And her eyelashes totally freak me out.

Posted by stephanie on December 17, 2008, 10:47 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry and Ron both made furious moves toward Malfoy, but Hermione got there first -- SMACK![br]She had slapped Malfoy across the face with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy staggered...[br]"Don't you [i]dare[/i] call Hagrid pathetic, you foul -- y