Evanna Lynch, Fashion Model

Lynch
December 16, 2008, 07:23 PM

Some wonderful new photos have surfaced online of actress Evanna Lynch from a fashion photo shoot last year. Available here via the website of photographer Katrin Thomas, you can see new photos of the Luna Lovegood actress in a variety of high style settings. Enjoy!

Thanks to E-lynch.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lynch News

Cat

OOOOHHHHKAY! That was BIZARRE! Interesting …But Bizarre

Posted by Cat on December 16, 2008, 09:27 PM report to moderator
sfjhk

eww don’t like it. her eyelashes are too crazy

Posted by sfjhk on December 16, 2008, 09:45 PM report to moderator
radish_earrings

Those are crazy… I think I like it. Evanna’s got such an exotic style that these kind of suit her, of course, they are very artistically overdone to show contrast and moods. She’s so gorgeous. And I have to admit, I really want some of the leggings she was wearing.

Posted by radish_earrings on December 16, 2008, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Cordelia Potter

These were interesting. They had an old fashioned, silent movie feel to them, even though they were in color.

Posted by Cordelia Potter on December 16, 2008, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

Wow, these are quite indescribable but they strike me as a fusion of gothic and 1920s silent movie era glamour. I think the photographer really wanted to accenuate that otherworldliness beauty of Evanna. Bizarre, I agree with but captivating nonetheless.

Posted by Professor Potter on December 16, 2008, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw from Glenn

Speaking as a professional photographer, I have to admit that I’m not too crazy about these images. Fashion photography in general takes a very open mind and not everyone is going to “get” the intention of the photographer. These photo are a case in point. Personally, I can’t see what the photographer wanted out of Evanna. The shots are very much like the photos of the 1920’s and 30’s but they don’t otherwise tell a story. They don’t sell Evanna as a model, they don’t sell the clothes, and they don’t tell enough of a story to explain the makeup. The lighting is a bit too harsh… Evanna is beautiful but these shots take all that away from her. She’s not there. I hope that in the future a better photographer gets to work with Evanna and is able to give her the treatment that Emma gets.

Posted by Ravenclaw from Glenn on December 16, 2008, 10:12 PM report to moderator
teresa

hmmm…. evanna is awesome as luna…. but these pics are not my style

Posted by teresa on December 16, 2008, 10:29 PM report to moderator
sl

I don’t know – I personally think these are fitting as to the jibe I get regarding her personality. I always thought she seemed a little avant garde and a bit on the individualistic side fashion wise. I don’t really get her as being “sweet”. I’m sure she’s nice, kind, etc. But more on the artsy side (which is a good thing – I’m not criticizing here).

Posted by sl on December 16, 2008, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Laughing Laurel

The make up is crazy, i like the one of her in the elevator. I agree on Alice… I’m auditioning for that part in a play next week.

Posted by Laughing Laurel on December 16, 2008, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Celtise

OMG i love them! surprising they took so long to appear though!

Posted by Celtise on December 16, 2008, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Germain

I really like the fifth and last ones. The one with the blue dress, where she’s sitting in a square thing with a round spot on her; and the one with the back light visible.

Posted by Germain on December 17, 2008, 01:15 AM report to moderator
Naomi

I LOVE IT!! I love daring, artistic, and unique photography :)

Posted by Naomi on December 17, 2008, 01:25 AM report to moderator
s

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird!

Posted by s on December 17, 2008, 02:19 AM report to moderator
JDK<3Luna

FABULOUS!
These capture her quirky, fanciful “old soul” spirit. I love them.
To me, its not about the clothes, or trying to make Evanna into a model, but to evoke a mood.

Posted by JDK<3Luna on December 17, 2008, 02:25 AM report to moderator
radcakesfan

I loved this! I agree with everyone who mentions that old, 1920ish feel to them,, it’s like looking at an actress from the silent movie era. To see a different HP star (ie not emma lol) do something like this is absolutely thrilling to see. Good luck to Evanna in her future endeavors and i hope to see more of her.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 17, 2008, 03:23 AM report to moderator

A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read, THE BURROW. Around the front door lay a jumble of rubber boots and a very rusty cauldron. Several fat brown chickens were pecking their way around the yard.[br]"It's not much," said Ron.[br]"It's