Leaky's HBP Set Report Preview Now Online

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
December 15, 2008, 02:09 AM

Read our short teaser here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Crown Victoria

With all this time, they’ve got, HBP better be a good movie. In fact, it better be the best!!! And if its as short as Order of the Pheonix, i will break something. David Yates better do a good job on this one. Im trusting him here

Posted by Crown Victoria on December 15, 2008, 05:01 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Poor, poor jessie. shudders Sounds like she was er, really excited about her scenes.

Can’t wait for all the harry scenes, whomever they’re with. Actually i hope the ones with Luna rock.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 16, 2008, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Jim

Yeah radcakesfan, ‘shudders’ is exactly the reaction I, and no doubt others, get when seeing a post by you. I wonder if Dan realises that his No1 fan is such a sad person. I bet he and Rupert would find you hysterical!

Posted by Jim on December 16, 2008, 05:34 AM report to moderator
m.a boon

And still waiting……sigh

Posted by m.a boon on December 16, 2008, 05:41 AM report to moderator
Carebie

I didn’t get to the report fast enough last time it was up, so I am quite happy that I finally got to read that. It made my day yesterday. Weather is nice and icey here yesterday and today.

Posted by Carebie on December 16, 2008, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

I’ve occasionally pondered that myself L Smith. But the deeper relationship also has great benefits for the fans. Exclusives and you can usually guarantee on te validity of reports

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 16, 2008, 10:32 AM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Ah jim. A post by you is as poisonous for grint… Your comments stink up the threads as a backed up toilet. We read your comments too.

Posted by radcakesfan on December 17, 2008, 04:25 AM report to moderator

Neville went bright red but turned in his seat to face Malfoy.[br] "I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy," he stammered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014