Live PotterCast Recording

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
December 11, 2008, 07:25 PM

(Update: We're done, and had a ton of fun. Thanks, guys! We'll give more warning next time.)

Hey guys: We're trying a new thing on PotterCast this week using TalkShoe so that you can listen as we record the episode. We're live right now, so here's what you do:

If you would like to listen via the Internet, click here. You will be directed to a chat, but do not have to be a member to be part of it nor do you have to actually chat. Audio of the recording should start playing on your computer.

If you would like to listen via phone, you can call 1.724.444.7444 and enter the call ID 28012#. You will then be prompted to enter a pin number:

-If you are a member of TalkShoe (you don't have to be) you can enter your TalkShoe pin ID to be recognized by your name on the call.
-If you are not a member of TalkShoe, you simply follow the instructions (most likely pressing "1" and then "#") to listen in on the call.

We will routinely be taking questions from the chat and from callers, so please join us! And mind the nargles: They always show up when we try out new technology. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

LunaL

That was AWSOME!!! i love all of you. Great job. Please do it again!

Posted by LunaL on December 11, 2008, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Luna101

Wow that was amazing… you guys should do one every night!

What a great way to end the day.

Posted by Luna101 on December 11, 2008, 09:20 PM report to moderator
10thWeasley

That show was awesome!!! and I got to be on!! You guys made my day!!

Posted by 10thWeasley on December 11, 2008, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Brad

Ah, I missed it! This is awesome, you guys have to do it again!!

Live uncensored John! Not something I wanna miss, lol.

Posted by Brad on December 11, 2008, 09:32 PM report to moderator
daate

pooh, i missed it. can i listen to the recorded show anywhere now? i tried it on talkshoe and it’s doing a weird thing where all the sound is overlapped and segments repeat themselves. ??

Posted by daate on December 11, 2008, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Ian

WHAT A COOL IDEA!
Do it again sometime so I can be a part, plz ;)

Posted by Ian on December 11, 2008, 10:49 PM report to moderator
LeAnne

I listened in for a bit last night, that was fun!

Posted by LeAnne on December 12, 2008, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Rowena Ravenclaw

Hey, Melissa, I just finished your book yesterday. It was so good. It really reminded me of all the great memories of the HP fandom. And I learned a lot, too. Thanks so much, it was a fantastic book!

Posted by Rowena Ravenclaw on December 13, 2008, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Jason M.

Just further proof that i need leaky news as a bookmark on my phone and as my home page in safari on my mac.

Posted by Jason M. on December 13, 2008, 07:52 PM report to moderator

Harry slumped back in his seat and groaned. He would have liked Cho to discover him with a group of very cool people laughing their heads off at a joke he had just told; he would not have chosen to be sitting with Neville and Loony Lovegood, clutching a t