Scans from German HBP Calendar Include Luna and Harry in Party Attire

HBP Film
December 01, 2008, 08:42 AM

New scans from the German edition of the 2009 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince calendar are now online. HarryPotterXperts let us know about new scans (available here in our galleries) which include a look at Luna (Evanna Lynch) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) in their festive holiday attire for Slughorn's party.

Thanks Christian!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

pottervfd

Wooh! 1st! I love how Luna’s dress looks like a Christmas tree! It really highlights her wackiness. This gets me in the holiday mood. I can’t wait for Jingle Spells 2!

Posted by pottervfd on December 01, 2008, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix's parole officer

Evanna Lynch is just perfect. She just walked out of the books..

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on December 01, 2008, 10:18 AM report to moderator
KennedyJames

I love her dressssssss
And yah, she is like…perfect

Posted by KennedyJames on December 01, 2008, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Linny

love it :D :D Luna is fabulous.

Posted by Linny on December 01, 2008, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Ginger

What a cute picture! ya, Evanna’s just perfect as Luna.

Posted by Ginger on December 01, 2008, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

I bloody love Evanna as Luna. Anyone else in those shoes would have ruined the character.

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 01, 2008, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Ní D

This isn’t a German calendar, it’s Dutch, the names of the months are in Dutch, but the pictures are class anyway ^^

Posted by Ní D on December 01, 2008, 12:21 PM report to moderator
jessy

I think Luna is a little bit crazy. That´s why I like her so much!!! ;)

Posted by jessy on December 01, 2008, 02:08 PM report to moderator
peter

Luna is Not crazy!! She may be quirky but she is very wize! She is not batty like veryone says she is, some people don’t understand her character.

Posted by peter on December 01, 2008, 02:23 PM report to moderator
scurvy_cur

I love it! As others have said before me Evanna is just perfect!

Posted by scurvy_cur on December 01, 2008, 03:35 PM report to moderator
brittany

i’m telling you the luna,ron.dean,neville & twins they picked for this movie was right on spot!

Posted by brittany on December 01, 2008, 04:36 PM report to moderator
iheartpink

luna’s dress looks amazing and very fitting for her wackiness. i wish we could see the pic of her and harry better, though.

Posted by iheartpink on December 01, 2008, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Flonk

Maybe the scans are from a Dutch version, but the calendar exists in Germany, anyway. I’ve got it, it cost only 5 €! Finally there must be some advantage for a Potter fan from another country than UK or USA.

Posted by Flonk on December 01, 2008, 05:16 PM report to moderator
llol

afterall luna did make it to ravenclaw

Posted by llol on December 01, 2008, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Naria

I adore the costumes they give Luna. In the picture, Dan looks like he’s trying very hard not to laugh, which is perfect.

Posted by Naria on December 02, 2008, 12:23 AM report to moderator

"Going to try and lead the house-elves out on strike now, are you?" said George. "Going to give up all the leaflet stuff and try and stir them up into rebellion?"[br]Several people chortled. Hermione didn't answer.