New Image of The Burrow from "Half-Blood Prince" Sticker Books

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 09, 2008, 08:41 PM

There is a new image online this evening giving us a glimpse at The Burrow surrounded by flames from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  This image, scans of which can be viewed right here, shows the Weasley home in the background with the characters of Arthur Weasley (Mark Williams) and Remus Lupin (David Thewlis) running in the foreground.

Thanks to Oclumencia for mailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

KatetheKeeper

What’s with the boxes?

Posted by KatetheKeeper on November 09, 2008, 08:44 PM report to moderator
madeyemason

that’s where the stickers go.

Posted by madeyemason on November 09, 2008, 09:04 PM report to moderator
KatetheKeeper

Ooooh, that makes sense. Thanks!

Posted by KatetheKeeper on November 09, 2008, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Bobby

Whose white hair is that? At first I thought it was Luna, but as I scrolled down, it got too long and too white and too old-man looking. But why is Dumbledore there? I mean, he has to stay at the castle during Christmas. Really, the question is when does the attack on the burrow happen? We know it will happen during the X-mas break, but when? Assuming they put every single thing in the movie, when? Before or after Scrimgeour talks to Harry? What?

Posted by Bobby on November 09, 2008, 09:50 PM report to moderator
T-Vey

@Bobby
yes… that is dumbledore but it is his beard, not his hair. i believe the page that dumbledore is on overlaps the large photo. you can also see that the sticker numbers correspond (one page ends 192, the other starts with 193)

Posted by T-Vey on November 09, 2008, 09:58 PM report to moderator
taylor

maybe this is just me (usually is) but im pretty sure ive seen this pix before. weird….

Posted by taylor on November 09, 2008, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Ginger

I don’t remember any scene like that in HBP – does it happen in the book?

Posted by Ginger on November 09, 2008, 11:05 PM report to moderator
al

no ginger they added it

Posted by al on November 09, 2008, 11:59 PM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

interesting pic, definately a change in the appearance of the Burrow as for Dumbledore being there he would be able to apperate from outside the gates of Hogwarts to the burrow in a matter of moments and surely would if word was gotten to him quickly as he would desire to protect Harry from Bella and the Deatheater boys (lol sounds like a HP tribute band) and Bobby we don’t know exactly where they placed it, just that it is at christmas vacation, hopefully after so they at least have a nice christmas as they do in the book, as harry’s next christmas after that one, definately not so merry

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on November 10, 2008, 02:04 AM report to moderator
ele0206

uhm..I don’t know if I like the idea of this christmas ruined.. Does anyone know if the attack is made by the deatheaters or by Voldemort himself? God, I hope not!
sorry for my english, I’m italian. PS= LOVE the site!!

Posted by ele0206 on November 10, 2008, 05:25 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Not just you Taylor I’ve definitely seen this before in fact I think I own it. Think its on the UK 09 calendar. Not a new pic for me

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on November 10, 2008, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

We haven’t [as far as I have been able to find] gotten any Calendars, or such, in stores yet. If someone knows of them, outside of Amazon, I’d love to find out.
As for the “not a new pic”, I enjoy every new pic that comes out. I guess I’m just another “fan” who checks things out, not for their “quality”, but because they’re HP.

Posted by Confederate Lady on November 10, 2008, 07:42 AM report to moderator
jennie

the attack might not be in the christmas break, it might be before the new term? who knows, but whenever it is i don’t actually remember there being an attack at the burrow in the book.

Posted by jennie on November 10, 2008, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Babidadoo

I thought that was Hagrid’s house…. I don’t like the new look of the burrow, I like it in the other movies.

Posted by Babidadoo on November 10, 2008, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Fran

Hm…I really hope they don’t wreck Christmas!!

and ele0206, your english is fabulous!

Posted by Fran on November 10, 2008, 04:15 PM report to moderator

"Can't a person eat in peace in this place?" said Ron.[br]Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.[br]"I couldn't help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying --"[br]"Bet you could," Ron muttered.