Noble Collection 2008 Harry Potter Catalog Scans

Products
November 08, 2008, 05:21 PM

A few weeks ago we first told you about the new Half-Blood Prince products due this holiday season from the Noble Collection. Today, this editor received her new catalog from the Noble Collection which contained 9 pages of their Harry Potter products. While we have seen all of these products now, for those interested in collecting things of this nature, scans of the catalog are now in our galleries as follows:

1. Half-Blood Prince
  2. Hermione (Emma Watson)
  3. Hermione page 2
  4. Harry (Dan Radcliffe)
  5. Harry page 2
  6. Jason Isaacs/Lucius Malfoy
  7. Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes)
  8. Dumbledore (Michael Gambon)
  9. Dumbledore page 2

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Professor Potter

I would love to have the Wizards Chess board.

Posted by Professor Potter on November 09, 2008, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Wants Santa to bring her the Wizard Chess set too. : )

Posted by Moody One on November 09, 2008, 04:03 PM report to moderator
mischiefmanaged

Hmm… I don’t recall of having seen this picture of Lucius Malfoy before. Is it from the 5th? He shouldn’t be in the 6th, should he?

Thx for posting.

Posted by mischiefmanaged on November 10, 2008, 08:46 AM report to moderator
James

I have dumbledors army, sirius, snape, dumbledore, draco, and voldemorts wand. As well as lucius death eater mask. Which i do not urge to buy because the plaque that goes on the wall is built upside down. So the mask does not sit properly on it, called noble mgt about it, but apparently I am in the wrong, but I am obviously right. I also have diagon alley, which i recommend! Hopefuly I will get some other items for xmas

Posted by James on November 10, 2008, 08:36 PM report to moderator
maya

haaa to have money, if i only had some i can think of a few things there i would like to buy.

Posted by maya on November 11, 2008, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Rhiannon

Darn! Nothing I really can’t live without. What will I ask for for Christmas? Already have the Marauders Map and case and the Coin collection. I have my own wand and the HBP 2009 calander.

Posted by Rhiannon on November 11, 2008, 06:27 PM report to moderator
rehan

i lik all d products………..but i wish i have seen ron/rupert’s pix,he is been ignored again oh GOD i donno y dis happens……….im fed wit HP n co.

Posted by rehan on November 12, 2008, 08:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You -- wait," he panted, staring up at James with an expression of purest loathing. "You -- wait..."[br]"Wait for what?" said Sirius coolly. "What're you going to do, Snivelly, wipe your nose on us?"