Dan Radcliffe to Guest on NBC's Today Show Monday, November 10

Radcliffe
November 08, 2008, 12:25 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe will be a guest on NBC's The Today Show this Monday, November 10. According to Playbill the Harry Potter actor, who is currently starring on Broadway in the production of Equus, "will sit down for a chat with host Ann Curry. The live interview is scheduled to air between 9-10 AM ET."

We hope to have video of this and will post as soon as we can. Thanks much to our Order partner
DanRadcliffe.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Elyzie

I freaking crumpled my playbill by accident during one of the more intense scenes when I jumped… doh. ;p I guess I can just shell out $1200 for another one!

Posted by Elyzie on November 10, 2008, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Federica

oii ma io so l’unica italiana qua!?!?!?! …..
DANIEL SEI UN BONAZZONE!!!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful!!!!
qst รจ l’unica cosa che so in inglese! xD
xauuu

Posted by Federica on November 11, 2008, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Greg

His beard looks like pubic hair,too bad he has to resort to showing his ass in order to further his career

Posted by Greg on November 12, 2008, 12:32 PM report to moderator
apple cider does vinegar

Come here and leave your commentYou Are Very Creative

Posted by apple cider does vinegar on December 01, 2008, 08:41 AM report to moderator
call mp3 turkey

Its good For Details and descriptionsWOW! I Just Loved Your WebsiteCheck This Comprehensive SIte.

Posted by call mp3 turkey on December 02, 2008, 06:05 PM report to moderator
casserole rice turkey

togetonthebrain

Posted by casserole rice turkey on December 02, 2008, 09:14 PM report to moderator
ground turkey meatloaf recipes

Now I know Youre Amazing, Great Visions

Posted by ground turkey meatloaf recipes on December 03, 2008, 03:52 AM report to moderator

"I'm going with -- with Neville. He asked me when Hermione said no, and I thought... well... I'm not going to be able to go otherwise, I'm not in fourth year." She looked extremely miserable. "I think I'll go and have dinner," she said, and she got up and