Dan Radcliffe to Guest on NBC's Today Show Monday, November 10

Radcliffe
November 08, 2008, 12:25 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe will be a guest on NBC's The Today Show this Monday, November 10. According to Playbill the Harry Potter actor, who is currently starring on Broadway in the production of Equus, "will sit down for a chat with host Ann Curry. The live interview is scheduled to air between 9-10 AM ET."

We hope to have video of this and will post as soon as we can. Thanks much to our Order partner
DanRadcliffe.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

LEVIOSA

yay! i heart dan!! went to see equus last month in NYC. loved it!

Posted by LEVIOSA on November 08, 2008, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Saya

hi folks sorry to post this here but the contact us page is not working, so I have no other way to try and get in touch with someone who can help…

Hi – it won’t let me register for the leaky login with either my gmail email or my yahoo email either one (tried both incase it was the email that was doing it) – it looks like it submits, but then it comes back to a log in page, and the log in I just created doesn’t work, I’ve never gotten any email confirmation, and it never tries to tell me I’m creating a login with the same name as another one when I try it again – so obviously it is not going through. What do I need to do?

Posted by Saya on November 08, 2008, 12:41 PM report to moderator
dumbyforth

@ SAYAREALLY NO IDEAGUD LUCK WITH YOUR PROB. THOUGH

Posted by dumbyforth on November 08, 2008, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Moody One

I would love to see Equus but as I live in the boondocks I guess I never will. Can’t wait to see the interview! Dan is so cute!

To Saya, it wouldn’t let me do gmail at all. Even Amazon says it takes forever to get conformation with gmail. I didn’t have any problems with my yahoo account tho.

Posted by Moody One on November 08, 2008, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Fran

Saya, I’m having the exact same problem. (I have yahoo.) I’ll let you know if I figure it out, but I doubt that I will…..

Posted by Fran on November 08, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
courtney

Ann Curry? i LUFF Ann Curry!

Posted by courtney on November 08, 2008, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Saya

odd – I’ve always had better chances with gmail addresses than any others (a friend never was able to do facebook using their yahoo address but got the email in minutes with their gmail one) but maybe I need to see about using another address long enough to register and then change it once registered? anyone think that would work?

oh and apparently reporting my own comment to a mod as “other” doesn’t actually get a response – it just gets the comment deleted, lol… I know thats the point of the “report to moderator” thing – but you’d think you’d look to see why it was reported (I said in there wonder if I can get it to their attention to get an answer by reporting my own comment) – oh well… Love the Leaky but apparently the Leaky don’t love me =(

Posted by Saya on November 08, 2008, 10:03 PM report to moderator
shivi

Saya,Fran,I’m in it too !!!!! I registered the leaky login last month !!!! Since then I’ve been trying to login but stupid thing does not work !!! Even I have’nt got any confirmation mail !!!! Tried all the other alternatives suggested by the leaky but either of them don’t work !!!!! At last I’ve left it !!!!! And I’m will wait for monday

Posted by shivi on November 09, 2008, 12:57 AM report to moderator
elyzie

Ooh I saw Equus last Wednesday, it was incredibly awesome and definitely worth the trip to new York. My mom met Dan later that day (oh so jealous) while she was wandering around souvenir shopping. My flight left before hers.. She said he was a really cheerful person LOL!

Posted by elyzie on November 09, 2008, 01:35 AM report to moderator
anne

elyzie, lucky your mum! That must be pretty amazing to bump into someone shopping! I’m very bad for walking past celebs without recognizing them. I’m glad people are getting to see Equus and liking it. I saw it in London.

Posted by anne on November 09, 2008, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Samm

elyzie, wasn’t is amazing?!
I saw Equus in september for my birthday, but my stupid mother didn’t believe me when I showed her where Dan would be leaving the theater, so she made me walk around to the back of the building [where the wasn’t an exit] and we missed him. D: D: D:

Posted by Samm on November 09, 2008, 01:15 PM report to moderator
becca

yea it wont let me logg in either!!

Posted by becca on November 09, 2008, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Theresa

Just saw it! He looks great! Only about 4minutes long. They showed a bit of him in Equus. If you haven’t seen it go, it is great saw it before it opened and now I am going back before it closes. He is Brilliant! Cheers!

Posted by Theresa on November 10, 2008, 09:48 AM report to moderator
dean

at least his “beard” is filling a bit. Same interview as all the other interviews: young, controversial material, the nudity, doesn’t read the reviews, and Half-Blood Prince being released next summer. The interviewers need to come up with some original questions.

Posted by dean on November 10, 2008, 12:06 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

He’s so cute! I love his smile! HIs beard is looking lovely. It’s too bad they always have so little time for these interviews . It’s unfortunate that they didn’t have time to talk about the little auctions they’ve been having, especially on the saturday night shows. TWo saturdays ago they auctioned off a My Little Pony for about 8 or 900 dollars and an Equus script last Saturday for about $1200. They’ve been auctioning off posters and signed playbills on the other nights as well, trying t raise money for a charity.

Posted by radcakesfan on November 10, 2008, 12:42 PM report to moderator

"Why we ever kept you in the first place I don't know, Marge was right, it should have been the orphanage, we were too damn soft for our own good, thought we could squash it out of you, thought we could turn you normal, but you've been rotten from the beg