New Image of Vanishing Cabinet from HBP Film Online

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 07, 2008, 05:30 PM

An image appeared online today giving us a new look at the Vanishing Cabinet from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film.  Available for viewing via this link, the image appears to be from a French edition of the Harry Potter Clue board game.

Thanks to UHP.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rose

The Cabinet!? Who cares about that when I spot a slightly small but rater nice picture of Ron/ Rupert, his sexy-zomg-where-did-those-muscles-come-from-arms and Harry/Daniel pulling him away. He looks like he got the love potion.

I suppose I should comment on the not-as-sexy cabinet. It looks pretty cool ( Why is it angular? People must really like triangles. ) Its not what I pictured, which was just an ordinary cabinet so this version looks better then mine and according to the trailer, its huge. I cant wait to see the movie.

Posted by Rose on November 08, 2008, 12:33 PM report to moderator
kamion

was the Vanishing Cabinet, then not named as such yet, not already in CoS, as the cabinet in which Harry hided, when father & son Malfoy entered Borgin and Burkes?
or was that scene cut from the movie?

Posted by kamion on November 08, 2008, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Loader Lady

It looks like an interesting outhouse, not at all what I pictured the Vanishing Cabinet to be. I thought it would look like a wardrobe.

Posted by Loader Lady on November 08, 2008, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Anna

lol who cares about the cabinet, just look at those aaarms…sigh….. Anyways*back from reverie*, this is not the first time that I click on a picture link and see one I didnĀ“t see before on leaky. Aham. You guys should pay more attention to that, just a tip.

Posted by Anna on November 08, 2008, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Sam

I love how almost all the comments aren’t even about the actual picture but the one right by it.

Posted by Sam on November 09, 2008, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Sharon

I’m sorry, but that picture looks like an outhouse, not a cabinet. The other pics are great, though.

Posted by Sharon on November 11, 2008, 02:34 PM report to moderator

"Sorry I'm late, Professor Lupin, I --"[br]But it wasn't Professor Lupin who looked up at him from the teacher's desk; it was Snape.[br]"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down."