Jingle Spells 2: More than 60 percent gone!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
November 29, 2008, 11:34 AM

Jingle Spells 2, the item being sold in our seventh annual Get A Clue chairty drive, is MORE THAN SIXTY PERCENT SOLD OUT. That means of the 1800 hard copies we are selling, about 1100 are gone. More than 1000 were gone in the first three days. So, if you want the hard copy of this album, you need to act fast.

BUY NOW

Jingle Spells 2 is the sequel to last year's album, Jingle Spells, and is a bigger, better, more festive, more fun, more attitudinous, holiday wizard rock compilation. This time we have 18 songs, from old and new favorites. We said it last year (and you all seemed to agree) so we'll say it again: even if you don't like wizard rock, we are sure you're going to love this. It is all-new music from 18 bands. Buying the album is the only way to hear the music on it. It is a perfect holiday gift for yourself or anyone else you know that loves Harry Potter. It's for a good cause, it's inexpensive - it's a holiday gift and a good deed all rolled into one.

All proceeds benefit Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

This album is selling for $15, which includes shipping in the United States (there is a $3.60 surcharge for orders outside the U.S.). It is available for preorder NOW at this link, or just right here!

BUY NOW

ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT IN THE SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER. E-mails asking where your order is, before it is reasonable to expect your order has shipped, will not be returned. We are ONLY SELLING 1,800 copies.

In Mid-December the album will become available on iTunes; buying a printed edition is the only way to get the original artwork (done by Frak)!

Remember: There is a LIMITED number of copies and fewer physical copies than last year (because of our crunched schedule) so get it now! Every penny of profit will go to aid the efforts of Book Aid to help promote literacy worldwide, and The HP Alliance to help realize the messages of Harry Potter in the real world.

Still not convinced you should order? Give the samples below a try.

Those who ordered copies last year will be getting a special e-mail shortly, so if you aren't on that list, we strongly suggest ordering your copies NOW.

BUY NOW

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
Listen to samples!
BUY NOW

The Remus Lupins, "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to Good Cheer"

Gred and Forge, "Christmastime At School"

The Whomping Willows, "Let Me Be Your Christmas Tree"

The Moaning Myrtles, "Nargles in the Mistletoe"

Tonks and the Aurors, "Candle in the Window"

Catchlove feat. Danny Dementor, "It's Still Snowing"

The Parselmouths, "Santa Don't Judge Me"

The Mudbloods, "An Epic Christmas Tale, Chapter 2: Murder at the Top of the World"

Minstry of Magic, "12:05 a.m."

Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear"

Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills, "Christmas at the Leaky with You"

Swish and Flick, "I've Been A Very Naughty Girl This Year"

Peeved, "A Ministry-Approved Christmas"

Roonil Wazlib, "The Mandrake's Carol"

Draco and the Malfoys, "A Very Voldemort Christmas"

RiddleTM, "Draco's Christmas Wish"

The Butterbeer Experience, "Christmas Mirror"

Harry and the Potters, "Snowy Owl"

BUY NOW

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

HRWGHP

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for leaky in selling jingle spells 2
loved #1, bought #2, and love teh fact its for a great cause

Posted by HRWGHP on November 29, 2008, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Aubrey

How do I get it with paying by check? I do not have pay pal and sent my money in by check last year. Can I still do that this year? Please let me know!

Posted by Aubrey on November 29, 2008, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Miniature hippogriff

I just bought it seconds ago!! squee Can’t wait til it comes, I will never stop lissening to it! :D

Posted by Miniature hippogriff on November 29, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator
k

I want it so bad, but I can’t use Paypal. I think I’ll just wait until iTunes.

Posted by k on November 29, 2008, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Fayewn

The samples aren’t working… they send me to their myspace page and I can’t find it on there.

Posted by Fayewn on November 29, 2008, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Chanty

Ahhh! I want it so much but my mom doesn’t let me but things off the internet :( I’ll have to make do with listening to the live PotterCasts over and over again :(
’Ox

Posted by Chanty on November 29, 2008, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Izzy

when will it be on itunes?

Posted by Izzy on November 29, 2008, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Hedwig June

Can’t wait to hear Part 2 of an Epic Christmas Tale! The song by the Mudbloods was my favorite song from last year’s album :)

Posted by Hedwig June on November 29, 2008, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Shannon W.

Accidentally used my old address with I paid! I sent you guys an email about it at the “info@” address… I hope you got it! SO EXCITED TO HEAR IT!

Posted by Shannon W. on November 29, 2008, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Aaww… my poor family. They’ve just gotten a break from Jingle Spells #1 and now they’re gonna be forced to listen to both #1 and #2 again and again and again… :D

Posted by Sophie on November 29, 2008, 09:57 PM report to moderator
callie

i didn’t get jingle spells last year cause i didn’t have an ipod so i wasn’t really into the music but the other day i got it off itunes to put on my ipod that i got for my birthday and i love it sooooo much and now i can’t wait for 2 to be put on itunes!!!!!!!!

Posted by callie on November 29, 2008, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Campusanis

I really can’t wait to get it, almost every single song sounds amazing!!

Posted by Campusanis on November 30, 2008, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Lexi

I have Jingle Spells in the stereo now along with 4 other Christmas CDs, and I put them on random, but Jingle Spells’ songs seem to be playing more often. lol.

Posted by Lexi on November 30, 2008, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

The samples don’t work for me either. And wow how many times did you need to post the buy now link. People will they love it

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 02, 2008, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Werina

hey! me too! i want this cd so badly and by cd i mean the physical disk and frankie’s artwork and not just the mp3 files! but i don’t have paypal either :( it’s soo sad!

Posted by Werina on December 03, 2008, 04:07 AM report to moderator

"Oh don't go!" said Cho, sounding tearful again. "I'm really sorry to get all upset like this... I didn't mean to..."[br]She hiccuped again. She was very pretty even when her eyes were red and puffy. Harry felt thoroughly miserable. He'd have been so